Kerry V Dublin

Started by magickingdom, July 26, 2009, 06:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rootthemout

great display by kerry,same old dublin meet a big team and they collapse!theres no all ireland in that dublin team.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: mc_grens on August 03, 2009, 03:43:05 PM
Pat McEneany showing admirable common sense not giving Bastick the line in the last minute.

Common sense or not, Bastick commited 2 fouls which were worthy of yellow cards after he was booked. Should have walked no matter what the score was or if it was near the end of the game.

mc_grens

Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic... Brilliant Pat!

Doogie Browser

Stuck a tenner on Kerry about 2.00pm today, just could not believe they were 6/4!  Raging it was only a tenner, but will take what I can get.

Schkite

Brolly: "Dublin are becoming a confidence building exercise for the big teams"  :D

tyssam5

Quote from: Doogie Browser on August 03, 2009, 03:47:06 PM
Stuck a tenner on Kerry about 2.00pm today, just could not believe they were 6/4!  Raging it was only a tenner, but will take what I can get.

Whack the winnings on Cork at 7-4.

JMohan

Quote from: tyronegirl on August 03, 2009, 03:43:57 PM
I know they're getting trashed but seriously how are the Dub's gettin away with being so dirty ?

Don't know

And if Cooper had been badly injured at the end O'Connor wouldn't have been too happy

cadhlancian

Pat McEneany showing admirable common sense not giving Bastick the line in the last minute.
what a load of dung! He should have walked, even earlier. No matter what McEneneany does he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Whelan should have walked also, again let him off. HE SHOULD DO HIS JOB

mckieran

Wonderful display by Kerry. I dont think they will walk to an AI now though. Mayo could give them a good game if they win next week. And Cork will be very hard beat. A lot still to do for Kerry.

Archie Mitchell

Bringing back Mike McCarthy has been a great call. 2 great games. His experience has been key. Shows you a few years out of the game can benefit you as there is no substitute for class and experience.

eireogatron

Quote from: Joxer on August 03, 2009, 03:40:28 PM
Whelan is a fuckin sc**bag... Game will be better without him. tr**p!

I'm wondering why you blanked out sc**bag and tr**p, but still typed fuckin lol??!!

tyrone girl

Think it auto blanks it out unless im wrong and with the fuckin it doesnt as it aint recognised as the word without the g on the end, could be wrong tho

tyssam5

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 03, 2009, 04:03:58 PM
Think it auto blanks it out unless im wrong and with the fuckin it doesnt as it aint recognised as the word without the g on the end, could be wrong tho

f**king

JMohan

Quote from: cadhlancian on August 03, 2009, 03:51:09 PM
what a load of dung! He should have walked, even earlier. No matter what McEneneany does he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Whelan should have walked also, again let him off. HE SHOULD DO HIS JOB
I agree

EC Unique

Quote from: Schkite on August 03, 2009, 03:47:41 PM
Brolly: "Dublin are becoming a confidence building exercise for the big teams"  :D

Thought that was funny :D :D