Mayo Vs Meath - All-Ireland Quarter Finals

Started by AbbeySider, July 24, 2009, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: AbbeySider on August 06, 2009, 04:13:17 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 06, 2009, 03:50:39 PM
I think we'll give it a rattle.
We are a better team now than when we played Dublin.
King is back in his best position.
McGuinness is doing well at centre back.
Sheridan adds physical presence to the attack.
Peadar is playing well at wing forward (hopefully he won't pick up an early yellow on Sunday).
Ward and Meade give midfield a good mixture of mobility and aerial ability.
I'd be happier if we had Bray and Reilly was available at FB to free Moyles to play further out the field.
It's all to play for.

Written like that, those words look like lyrics to a song....

It'll be on my next spoken word album with some pan-pipes in the background.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ludermor

ross4life

First McGarrity Broken cheekbone & now Barry Moran broken hand these Mayo Boys must be drinking alot of milk to cure the Broken bones so fast  ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: ross4life on August 06, 2009, 08:14:47 PM
First McGarrity Broken cheekbone & now Barry Moran broken hand these Mayo Boys must be drinking alot of milk to cure the Broken bones so fast  ;)

Well they are Ross4life, true for ya. Bet you wish your bucks would stick to the bainne, instead of that oul' devil's buttermilk.  ;)

Son_of_Sam

Quote from: ross4life on August 06, 2009, 08:14:47 PM

Mayo 2009 seems to made of tough stuff.

drici

Stephen Bray's appeal unsuccessful.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: stephenite on August 06, 2009, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: thejuice on August 06, 2009, 01:36:24 PM
Appeal has been lodged, dont know when to expect a result. Looking forward to the game. I would expect it to be a close one. Meath players are sounding confident. Team should be named soon.  

I'm expecting a close one as well - bad news in that Setanta Australia are showing the f**king FA f**king Charity f**king community f**king shield live instead of the action from Croke Park. Terribly disappointed by that.

FFS! Didnt realise they wont be showing it. Will there be any way of watchin it online? Just bought a new laptop y'day and hope to have it up and running on the net today....
Hasta la victoria siempre

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: drici on August 07, 2009, 12:31:17 AM
Stephen Bray's appeal unsuccessful.

:o

Massive blow for the Royals.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Maigheo Abu

Personally, I don't think he deserved that
Where the ocean kisses Ireland and the waves caress it's shores

Lar Naparka

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

dodo

Quote from: Maigheo Abu on August 07, 2009, 12:56:53 AM
Personally, I don't think he deserved that

Did you see what he did to be able to say that ? I did not so cannot say whether he deserves it or not.

muppet

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on August 07, 2009, 12:40:14 AM
Appeal has been lodged, dont know when to expect a result. Looking forward to the game. I would expect it to be a close one. Meath players are sounding confident. Team should be named soon.  

I'm expecting a close one as well - bad news in that Setanta Australia are showing the f**king FA f**king Charity f**king community f**king shield live instead of the action from Croke Park. Terribly disappointed by that.

FFS! Didnt realise they wont be showing it. Will there be any way of watchin it online? Just bought a new laptop y'day and hope to have it up and running on the net today....

Let us know when you can post good man.
MWWSI 2017

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: muppet on August 07, 2009, 03:02:58 AM

;D It'd look a bit odd comin into work at 11pm of a Sunday nite!!
Hasta la victoria siempre

muppet

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on August 07, 2009, 03:50:20 AM
Quote from: muppet on August 07, 2009, 03:02:58 AM

;D It'd look a bit odd comin into work at 11pm of a Sunday nite!!

If Mayo beat Meath the Oracle will need to be shared.
MWWSI 2017