TFI Friday.... the I cant wait to get home thread

Started by longball, July 24, 2009, 03:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

If you get home early enough, SidelineKick will still be at work so can watch what you want.

Only messing with ya Ziggy, rubbing it in that your off on a Friday. Less of it!

longball

I love the way Simpsons bes on a 11.05 on C4 on a friday nite.

Kevin Bishop show is on 2nite should i apply to watch this?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on July 31, 2009, 04:59:40 PM
I love the way Simpsons bes on a 11.05 on C4 on a friday nite.

Kevin Bishop show is on 2nite should i apply to watch this?

Forget what SLK says, watch Kevin Bishop. Fantastic stuff. Did you see Fred West Side Story last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBK3Uqfigzc
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

No no lads, the weekend is your own! Watch what you want! I only monitor weekdays. Technically Friday should be included in this but I'm lending it to the weekend.

I'm normally in the office just after 8 and away again just before 7. Rough enough but soon get used to it! A job's a job!

Ziggy you're a dirty hoor "calling in" with your brothers wife.

Archie, I hope your car / bus / mode of transport gets 3 flat wheels. Unless you're on a bike, then 2 flat wheels.

Ziggy do you not feel guilty only working a few days of the week? No woman would be interested in a man that is only a part timer. Steak once a week?! Pah.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

longball

No didnt see it will have a gander later when i get home from work.

25 mins left.

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 05:03:04 PM
No no lads, the weekend is your own! Watch what you want! I only monitor weekdays. Technically Friday should be included in this but I'm lending it to the weekend.

I'm normally in the office just after 8 and away again just before 7. Rough enough but soon get used to it! A job's a job!

Archie, I hope your car / bus / mode of transport gets 3 flat wheels. Unless you're on a bike, then 2 flat wheels.

Ziggy do you not feel guilty only working a few days of the week? No woman would be interested in a man that is only a part timer. Steak once a week?! Pah.

Brilliant post.

Rough hours you have whats the total hours per week?

Ziggy def a dorty hoor for calling in with her. Does this count as unladylike behaviour on her behalf or are we encouraging this sorta thing?

ziggysego

She's not my brother's wife... just his girlfriend. We're just mates. You've disgusting mines!!
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: longball on July 31, 2009, 05:06:36 PM
No didnt see it will have a gander later when i get home from work.

25 mins left.

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 05:03:04 PM

Brilliant post.

Rough hours you have whats the total hours per week?

Ziggy def a dorty hoor for calling in with her. Does this count as unladylike behaviour on her behalf or are we encouraging this sorta thing?

Oh we're certainly encouraging it, just didnt take Ziggy for that type! Dirty hoor.

Just over 50 hours a week normally. Between 50 and 55. No weekends you'll be glad to hear  :D I think I'd have to pull the pin if that was the case. Or maybe not, where would I go  ???

Reported.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

longball

My respect for Ziggy has increased drastically since ive heard of him calling in.

Illdecide u d**gp*sher i finish at 5.30 as well. Anyone on a long weekend with a bank holiday in the state?

SidelineKick

Quote from: illdecide on July 31, 2009, 05:09:17 PM
7 more mins you c**ksuckers ;)

I find that quite offensive.

Quote from: illdecide on July 31, 2009, 05:13:13 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 31, 2009, 05:09:17 PM
7 more mins you c**ksuckers ;)

I'm out of here...

That was 4 minutes since you're post that said 7 more minutes.

Reported.

longball

Illdecide u hoor thats no 7 minutes. Docked an hours pay.

SidelineKick

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on July 31, 2009, 05:14:20 PM
My respect for Ziggy has increased drastically since ive heard of him calling in.

Illdecide u d**gp*sher i finish at 5.30 as well. Anyone on a long weekend with a bank holiday in the state?

Calling in?
Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: ziggysego on July 31, 2009, 05:19:02 PM
Quote from: longball on July 31, 2009, 05:14:20 PM

Calling in?

with ur brothers woman!  ::)