The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

All joking aside norf. I'm sure you have seen the video coverage of the Terry incident. Do you believe his explaination that he was asking " did you just say I called you a....." ? It is grasping at straws I think.

Read elsewhere that different video footage is available of the exchange so that should clear it up.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: EC Unique on December 20, 2011, 09:52:16 PM
All joking aside norf. I'm sure you have seen the video coverage of the Terry incident. Do you believe his explaination that he was asking " did you just say I called you a....." ? It is grasping at straws I think.

Read elsewhere that different video footage is available of the exchange so that should clear it up.

It could be true. It is plausible. However I haven't got a clue if it's true or not. I wasn't there. You could argue about his past discretions or about the amount of work he has done for the Kick Racism Out campaign, but in the heat of a game we all do/ say things we don't mean. He was surrounded by other players and the ref at the said time, and none of them flinched. That might say something.

I am not too sure how true that 'other' camera story is. Only SKY cameras would have been at the game, and there would've been more on that at this stage, and a lot sooner.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

CPS announcement imminent re JT.

Emergency services on stand-by on Merseyside.

new devil

It has been swept under the carpet before so i wouldn't be surprised if it happen again

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: new devil on December 21, 2011, 01:08:15 PM
It has been swept under the carpet before so i wouldn't be surprised if it happen again

Each case should be dealt with on its own merits. That's how justice works.

Captain Obvious

Gabriel_Hurl

Read the maximum punishment if found guilty is a fine of 2500 quid

Norf Tyrone

EC Unique

Terry will get a serious ban now too. I would say it has to be more than Saurez'.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2011, 04:26:18 PM
Terry will get a serious ban now too. I would say it has to be more than Saurez'.

You do released he hasn't been found guilty of anything??

AQMP

Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2011, 04:26:18 PM

The FA will not look at this situation until after the outcome of any trial

Doogie Browser

Could this - in theory - take us well into next year?  If so he would not face FA charges until Euro 2012 may be over!

Norf Tyrone

The 'second camera' is probably a worry for Terry. However the CPS wanted Terry charged before re the night club incident back 10-12 years ago.

It was laughable when that CCTV footage was seen that it went to court at all.

Therefore it'll be a wait and see job.