Zoe Ball
Some boyband from the mid-90s, can't remember their name
Matt Willcott
John Leslie

Others, but I can't remember.

You scored with Sir Patrick Moore!?
MWWSI 2017

red hander

Shook hands with Jim Craig on morning of an Old Firm game in early nineties... met big Hartson couple of years ago, a gentleman

The Real Laoislad

I slept with a Kilkenny camogie player who is often on the Sunday Game and other highlight shows as a panelist for camogie games,does that count?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on July 22, 2009, 05:36:28 PM
Fick this is about the fifth version of the same thread.

If everyone told the truth it may have some merit...........

well it is amazing how many people on this board had pints with celebrities. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 22, 2009, 07:21:40 PM
I slept with a Kilkenny camogie player who is often on the Sunday Game and other highlight shows as a panelist for camogie games,does that count?

How was she?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 22, 2009, 07:29:30 PM

How was she?

She was grand........
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Watcher Pat

I have stayed in John Higgins house in Scotland.

My mate met him in Sheffield and Higgins asked him if he wanted to go to Ireland v Celtic at Lansdowne about 12 yrs.

Just by chance ran into mate along with Higgins and his friends. Had great craic in Dublin and he invited us to his house in Wishaw..

As they say the rest is history.Have met him a few times after that he still comes over to Lurgan nearly every year and plays exhibitions.

A really genuinely nice guy!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

longrunsthefox

I got chatting to this boy in England through a mutual friend and he said he played in a band and i says who? and he said, 'Curiousity'... meant nothing to me but was Nick (cant remember his second name) out of Curiousity Killed the Cat. He seemed astonished I wasn't impressed and we were right and friendly after that I suppose because i wernt star struck. i was dandering down the street in Bristol in the early 90s chatting to him and a few girls came over for his autograph... it was cool  8)     

muppet

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 22, 2009, 08:21:38 PM
I got chatting to this boy in England through a mutual friend and he said he played in a band and i says who? and he said, 'Curiousity'... meant nothing to me but was Nick (cant remember his second name) out of Curiousity Killed the Cat. He seemed astonished I wasn't impressed and we were right and friendly after that I suppose because i wernt star struck. i was dandering down the street in Bristol in the early 90s chatting to him and a few girls came over for his autograph... it was cool  8)     

I only remember Ben from 'Curiosity' as some programme ran a 'Who is uglier Shane (McGowan) or Ben (Curiosity)?' Ben won.
MWWSI 2017

longrunsthefox

:D He was definently called Nick and said, 'Curiousity' and not the full name till I said, 'Do you play in pubs?' anyway he was sound... London lad

Hardy

Could you not have tried to stay awake for a while?

rootthemout

ziggy where you at any of john leslies parties by any chance? ;)

whiskeysteve

Manys the time ive seen Jimmy Nesbitt down the Anchor in Portstewart.

Want to go up to him for a chat, but always get Cold Feet.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

tyrone86

Quote from: whiskeysteve on July 24, 2009, 01:43:44 PM
Manys the time ive seen Jimmy Nesbitt down the Anchor in Portstewart.

Want to go up to him for a chat, but always get Cold Feet.

whiskeysteve

Aye, the one night I worked up the courage to introduce myself I tripped on a barstool and spilt a pint all over myself.

Murphys Law I guess.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w