Shortso79

Thats my prediction anyhow - I may be wrong

ITS KAAAT

If u hear let me no thanks.
Who wee pete. Can u put it on armagh board if u hear

Shortso79

illdecide

Quote from: illdecide on September 28, 2009, 10:26:28 PM
The County manager will be picked tonight...expect the white smoke anytime between now & midnight...you heard it here first ;D

Please forgive me lads i got my wires crossed, the new committee was formed last night and went over the possible candidates to which they will make an appointment in the very near future.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Cúig huaire

Paddy O`Rourke has expressed an interest in the Armagh job.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

mountainboii

As if things weren't ridiculous enough already  :D :D :D :D :D :D  :'( :'(

McEneaney linked with manager's position in Armagh

By Donnchadh Boyle

Wednesday September 30 2009

FORMER Louth boss Eamonn McEneaney has become the latest to be linked with the vacant Armagh manager's job.

The Irish Independent understands that McEneaney has yet to receive an official approach from the Armagh County Board but that one of the clubs in the county has asked him allow his name to go forward for the post.

The Castleblayney clubman is believed to be interested in getting back into county management after stepping down as boss of the Wee County earlier this month.

The Armagh job remains one of the last of the high-profile posts that were up for grabs this year and the Orchard County have stepped up their search for Peter McDonnell's successor as the county's senior championship is due to be concluded next month, when Pearse Og meet Armagh Harps in the decider.

McEneaney completed four years of a five-year term in Louth and collected four pieces of silverware in that period -- including the 2006 National League Division Two title, when they beat Donegal in a replay.

Although Armagh have traditionally appointed from within the county -- McDonnell replaced Crossmaglen's Joe Kernan, who oversaw the Orchard county's only senior All-Ireland title in 2002, in 2007 -- they have not ruled out appointing an outsider on this occasion and, on a logistical basis at least, the job would suit McEneaney, who lives in Blackrock, just outside Dundalk.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/mceneaney-linked-with-managers-position--in-armagh-1899740.html

Stepping down, more like frog marched to the door. I can't believe any club would be daft enough to ask him to put his name forward, more bullshit to fill papers. You'd nearly wonder are our CB getting a cut of newspaper sales, considering how easy they're making life for the poor GAA journos with nothing else to write about this time of the year.

Cúig huaire

Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Lecale2

Why don't they try to persuade Peter McDonnell to come back. He did reasonably well and would be a far better option than any of the names in the frame now.

Can the personality issues be put aside or have all the bridges been burnt?

botman

Armagh are making a real pig's ear out of this. see there are no new nominations so did all the clubs who wanted Grimley just simply nominate Grimley again?

My Uncle is making a fortune out this  ;)
Keep them at it.

StGallsGAA

Allegedly Joey Cunningham is the latest name to be linked?

Lecale2

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Main Street

:-*

Anyway, we'll hardly be shaking at the though of that plan ever seeing the light of day.
First you have to set up a committee, then you have consult the clubs, after that then you have see who is left alive after all the backstabbing ..... 
I think you know the score.

armaghniac

We wouldn't want Ballybay in any case.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

No way ref

John Shorty Treanor of Burren and Down and currently managing St Pats in Louth also linked with Armagh job.