SUPER DUBS win Leinster again...but whats the point?

Started by Tankie, July 19, 2009, 07:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankie

I have been think about the Leinster championship and i think the SUPER DUBS just be put straight into the q/f of the All-Ireland so that atleast the weaker counties like Meath and Kildare have a chance of a provincial title and Laois may even make a final....
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

not really but now the more i think about it the more the idea grows on me  ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

pintsofguinness

And you complain about soccer threads, I'd rather read soccer threads than this bullshit  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyssam5

Don't you have a thread to start about Dublin in the All-Ireland final?  :D :D :D :D

Zapatista

Quote from: Tankie on July 19, 2009, 07:23:02 PM
I have been think about the Leinster championship and i think the SUPER DUBS just be put straight into the q/f of the All-Ireland so that atleast the weaker counties like Meath and Kildare have a chance of a provincial title and Laois may even make a final....

I agree. One day out for the Dubs is plenty.

Tankie

well if the mods done their job these threads would not be required.....
Grand Slam Saturday!

magpie seanie

Quote from: Tankie on July 20, 2009, 09:57:05 AM
well if the mods done their job these threads would not be required.....

If you don't like the way the board is run you know what you can do.

The Watcher Pat

Whats the point in this thread? Maybe we should just give Dublin Sam....That's the only way they will get it anyway..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Hound

Quote from: Zapatista on July 20, 2009, 08:39:55 AM
Quote from: Tankie on July 19, 2009, 07:23:02 PM

I agree. One day out for the Dubs is plenty.
Wow, a funny post in a nonsense thread. Well done Zap!

Tankie

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on July 20, 2009, 11:41:43 AM
Whats the point in this thread? Maybe we should just give Dublin Sam....That's the only way they will get it anyway..

there is no point...
Grand Slam Saturday!

Rossfan

New system for Tankie ... Dublin play each of the 31 Counties in Croke Park, 2 points for a win/1 for a draw. Other 31 Counties only play that one game.
At the end of the 31 weeks all the points are totted up and whoever has  the most are All Ireland Champions.
That way the media get to talk about Dublin every week and only have to mention other Counties once, Croke Park gets used 31 times a year for real football and of course Dublin have a great chance of winning Sam more often.

;D ;D ;D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tankie

Quote from: Rossfan on July 20, 2009, 09:22:59 PM
New system for Tankie ... Dublin play each of the 31 Counties in Croke Park, 2 points for a win/1 for a draw. Other 31 Counties only play that one game.
At the end of the 31 weeks all the points are totted up and whoever has  the most are All Ireland Champions.
That way the media get to talk about Dublin every week and only have to mention other Counties once, Croke Park gets used 31 times a year for real football and of course Dublin have a great chance of winning Sam more often.

;D ;D ;D ;D

why not.....at least you boys would get a run out in Croker  :D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Quote from: Rossfan on July 20, 2009, 09:22:59 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D

Seems like a lot of effort, we'll just take a by in the the semi ala Galway Hurler
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.