SUPER DUBS win treble for first time since 84

Started by Tankie, July 19, 2009, 06:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankie

great stuff from Dublin - lets just hope the SUPER DUBS can go on and win Sam and maybe even Liam...
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on July 19, 2009, 06:12:24 PM
Thread on this

there is a thread created that is inappropriately named and I feel that this achievement deserves to be named correctly
Grand Slam Saturday!

heffo

Can we get a new thread to reflect that the Jackies made it the quadruple by winning today?

Mike Sheehy

Quotethere is a thread created that is inappropriately named and I feel that this achievement deserves to be named correctly

your right, the thread should have been called

"County with population x10 nearest rivals finally translate obscene advantage into provincial sucess 8 years after provincial sucess becomes practically meaniningless...useless bastards !"

Donnellys Hollow

It is a pity that the Dublin minors got such pathetic support for matches against Kildare. The vast majority of the Dublin crowd didn't bother their arses getting into Croke Park early to support their minors last Sunday and Dublin supporters were hugely outnumbered down in Carlow yesterday.

They've two terrific players in Seaver and Sweeney in particular and deserve better support than what they've gotten in the past two matches.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Tankie

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 19, 2009, 06:32:58 PM
Quotethere is a thread created that is inappropriately named and I feel that this achievement deserves to be named correctly

"County with population x10 nearest rivals finally translate obscene advantage into provincial sucess 8 years after provincial sucess becomes practically meaniningless...useless b**tards !"

So its all about population is it?

Antrim has a population of 620k, while Tyrone has a population of around 170k - yet Antrim couldn't beat Tyrone....

Grand Slam Saturday!

DennistheMenace

The majority of that Antrim population wouldn't know what GAA stands for..

Gnevin

Quote from: Mike Sheehy link=topic=13025.msg#msg date=

"County with population x10 nearest rivals finally translate obscene advantage into provincial sucess 8 years after provincial sucess becomes practically meaniningless...useless b**tards !"

Thus why China have won the last 4 soccer world cups  ::)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Quote from: DennistheMenace on July 19, 2009, 07:00:15 PM
The majority of that Antrim population wouldn't know what GAA stands for..

'useless b**tards' according to Mike Sheehy's logic of population is King no matter what sports the people in that country may play....
Grand Slam Saturday!