020304 Tir Eoghain

Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

ziggysego

Quote from: downgirl on July 15, 2009, 06:48:39 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 15, 2009, 04:46:32 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 15, 2009, 04:32:56 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 15, 2009, 04:16:03 PM
ONL... get them Red & Black tinted glasses off saan...lol :D :D

What you wouldn't have done for someone like Benny to play off a two man full forward line this year.

Correct...I'm sure downgirl is orgasmic reading this thread...Ohhh Benny...you ginger haired, freckled faced hunk...lol :D :D

I'm surprised it took 3 pages for someone to say that  :D  He is lovely though.  However I have my eye on a board member so Benny is on the backburner haha

But yes a super footballer look at some of the points he has scored from totally unscorable positions.  Legend.

Tony Fearon?
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Quote from: ziggysego on July 15, 2009, 07:57:06 PM

What you wouldn't have done for someone like Benny to play off a two man full forward line this year.

Correct...I'm sure downgirl is orgasmic reading this thread...Ohhh Benny...you ginger haired, freckled faced hunk...lol :D :D

I'm surprised it took 3 pages for someone to say that  :D  He is lovely though.  However I have my eye on a board member so Benny is on the backburner haha

But yes a super footballer look at some of the points he has scored from totally unscorable positions.  Legend.

Tony Fearon?

What?? Explain...I don't know how you came up with that!!

ziggysego

Quote from: downgirl on July 15, 2009, 08:07:55 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 15, 2009, 07:57:06 PM

Tony Fearon?

What?? Explain...I don't know how you came up with that!!

Who then?
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Guess again Ziggy!  Seriously tho why did you say him???  Is he hairy?!

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on July 15, 2009, 08:33:57 PM
Ziggy has a boner for him.

Yeah, it's his stories of letter writing that gets me going.
Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ziggysego on July 15, 2009, 08:36:18 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 15, 2009, 08:33:57 PM
Ziggy has a boner for him.

Yeah, it's his stories of letter writing that gets me going.

Yeah, he once wrote a letter to the Irish Mail on Sunday regards having a United Ireland soccer team. Wonder where he thought that one up!!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

tyssam5

Quote from: Pangurban on July 15, 2009, 07:22:47 PM
A good player, with potential to be a great one, not yet in the same league as Linden or wee James in there heydays. From the current crop of players i would select Stephen o Neill, Colm Cooper, Michael Meehan and Cousins ahead of him, Bradley when he is on song. But given a freer role as he was against Laois, i forsee him developing into the great player he can be.

Potential? Man is 28 or so right? He is what he is at this stage.

Cúig huaire

On his day, Benny is the best forward in Ulster, if not Ireland. He has been involved with Down while they are going through a barren spell. Had he been around in the early 90s he would have walked onto the double All Ireland team. Hopefully we will see a rejuvenated Benny this weekend playing somewhere out near the half forward line. If I was in Ross Carr's shoes I would be playing him at centre half forward on a regular basis.
It has to be noted that Benny shines brightest when playing for Ireland, if he had better players around him regularly Down would be challenging for honours on a regular basis. Hopefully he will be back in Croke Park later in the year.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Oakleafer1993

on a different note - Benny must be the ugliest looking heur playing inter county football?

Cúig huaire

Quote from: Oakleafer1993 on July 15, 2009, 10:54:59 PM
on a different note - Benny must be the ugliest looking heur playing inter county football?

Have you seen the Bradleys?  ;)
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

dundrumite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guAnTQ0ELS4&NR=1

Sums up his eye for a goal. One of very few players that would even think of working a goal from this opportunity.

No1

Benny would make any team in Ireland. 

Anybody from another county that says they have six forwards of an equal or better standard is full of shite. 

It's a crying shame his playing career has coincided with truly awful Down teams.  Hopefully the county get their act together before he finishes up. 

The Bridge boys are privileged to see him play week in, week out.

Jinxy

Quote from: Cúig huaire on July 15, 2009, 10:32:20 PM
On his day, Benny is the best forward in Ulster, if not Ireland. He has been involved with Down while they are going through a barren spell. Had he been around in the early 90s he would have walked onto the double All Ireland team. Hopefully we will see a rejuvenated Benny this weekend playing somewhere out near the half forward line. If I was in Ross Carr's shoes I would be playing him at centre half forward on a regular basis.
It has to be noted that Benny shines brightest when playing for Ireland, if he had better players around him regularly Down would be challenging for honours on a regular basis. Hopefully he will be back in Croke Park later in the year.

Steady on.  :o
If you were any use you'd be playing.

gerry

only 2 posts by downgirl, i thought she be top poster on this tread
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,