All Ireland finals will be played on BRITISH soil. Happy now ?.

Started by orangeman, July 14, 2009, 04:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mournerambler

Quote from: ross4life on July 14, 2009, 10:00:16 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 14, 2009, 09:26:01 PM
Quote from: ross4life on July 14, 2009, 06:56:17 PM
i don't see the problem? sure nobody complained when United Kingdom Teams Tyrone, Derry, Down & Armagh won All Irelands on irish soil :P

Go f**k yourself. What kind of comment is that from a Gael?

& what did i say wrong ??? the fact remains they are from the United Kingdom if we like it or not? here's some reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom before you tell someone to go F**k themselves again

As has been said before on this board, anyone who use's wikipedia as a reference is obviously lacking in the IQ department themselves ::)

longrunsthefox

Quote from: muppet on July 14, 2009, 10:12:53 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 14, 2009, 10:09:38 PM
i don't see the problem? sure nobody complained when United Kingdom Teams Tyrone, Derry, Down & Armagh won All Irelands on irish soil :P

& what did i say wrong ??? the fact remains they are from the United Kingdom if we like it or not? here's some reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom before you tell someone to go F**k themselves again

Check out your wikipedia to see what part of the British isles you live in Phil  ;)

..."he drew first blood"   Slvester Stallone...First Blood 1982

magickingdom

if i were you and i was going to be a wum i'd hide my email address

muppet

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 14, 2009, 10:20:10 PM
Quote from: muppet on July 14, 2009, 10:12:53 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 14, 2009, 10:09:38 PM

Check out your wikipedia to see what part of the British isles you live in Phil  ;)

..."he drew first blood"   Slvester Stallone...First Blood 1982

I'm not really having a go at you, he did bing it on himself........but rules are rules......
MWWSI 2017

Fear ón Srath Bán

Yeah, I wouldn't tell you to go f**k yourself.

But do go and hang yourself.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: magickingdom on July 14, 2009, 09:43:48 PM
Quote from: orangeman on July 14, 2009, 09:41:23 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 14, 2009, 09:37:31 PM

That is so original... not! At least people remember when they won an All Ireland, west brit boy.

Bit like the Kerry lads asking when "the British national anthem" was going to be played before the AI final.

really orangeman? never heard that...

Dunno about Kerry but was talking to fella a few months back and at the Cross Kilmacud match he was telling his son that Brian Kavanagh was from Longford. At which point a Dub turned round to him and said "At least he's not a Brit". Ok maybe its harmless but you'd expect a bit better.

By the FOSB has gone too far with the above post as well. No need for it.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

mournerambler

Quote from: ross4life on July 14, 2009, 11:07:25 PM
lol i think you guys took me up wrong ::)

as for low IQ yep there not from the united kingdom soooooo ;) next time you get money from the British government to build pitches SAY NO!!
& finally hanging myself :D well I'm a rossies fan if i haven't done it already hardly now ;)

now hush hush & we can all look forward to the great Irish ulster final that is ANTRIM V TYRONE :P

So your saying the that because the Irish goverment accepts money from Brussels that they're Belgian, Jesus was born in a stable but that doesn't mean he's a horse!

ross4life + access to computer = uneducated stupidity of the highest order.

oakleafgael

Quote from: Take Your Points on July 14, 2009, 09:49:19 PM
Clive Richardson, formerly Haffeys, are reckoned to be the foremost builders of new pitches and maintenance experts.  

Only by themselves.

orangeman

Quote from: oakleafgael on July 14, 2009, 11:24:26 PM
Clive Richardson, formerly Haffeys, are reckoned to be the foremost builders of new pitches and maintenance experts.  

Only by themselves.

Is Joe Prunty not an expert in this department ?.

oakleafgael

Quote from: orangeman on July 14, 2009, 11:25:55 PM

Only by themselves.

The same quote from above would apply to them.

mournerambler

Only by themselves.

He made a fine mess of Pairc Esler in Newry if he is an expert.

orangeman

Quote from: mournerambler on July 14, 2009, 11:28:43 PM

Only by themselves.

He made a fine mess of Pairc Esler in Newry if he is an expert.

It's not called the Marshes for it being dry.

When it was opened Prunty was lauded by the Down county board for doing such a wonderful job. What has changed ?

Frank Casey

as for low IQ yep there not from the united kingdom soooooo ;) next time you get money from the British government to build pitches SAY NO!!

& finally hanging myself :D well I'm a rossies fan if i haven't done it already hardly now ;)

now hush hush & we can all look forward to the great Irish ulster final that is ANTRIM V TYRONE :P

Ross4life - a little baiting is grand for a while but we've had enough cr*p on this island arguing as to who is Irish, British, United Kingdomish or whatever.

As a Kerryman and Irishman I take pride in my national sports. I've never met an Irishman from the alternatively administrated part of the island who didn't either.

I know the lads from up north sometimes slag us as mexicans - so what - we'll call them yanks.

KERRY 3:7

ross4life

Quote from: mournerambler on July 14, 2009, 11:23:44 PM

So your saying the that because the Irish goverment accepts money from Brussels that they're Belgian, Jesus was born in a stable but that doesn't mean he's a horse!

ross4life + access to computer = uneducated stupidity of the highest order.

i never said any thing about the Irish Government! I'm taking about the 6 counties they get money, anyways i didn't come on here to insult anyone unlike some ::)

at the end of the day it's the ALL Ireland & are All Irish & IMO it brings us all together better than anything,

the best thing about the GAA is the friendly banter among Fan's lets not make us like the SOCCER FANS OK

PEACE OUT!!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mournerambler

The pitch was supposed to be playable irrespective of how much rain fell on it due to the high tech pumping system installed, this however turned out to be a load of nonsense when the pitch was deemed unplayable for some games last year & the fact that artificial turf had to be laid along the sideline in front of the stand doesn't help their argument for being good at what they do.