Who started the Bradley rumour?

Started by Denn Forever, July 11, 2009, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Where do you live now? If you were originally from Tyrone, how come you have alot of opinion on Derry football and not Tyrone football?

I never once mentioned Dessie Mone and what he gets up to so how could I be defending him?

So back to my original question that you failed to answer, have never insulted any of your mates by making a joke about his mother?

JMohan

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 12, 2009, 01:23:16 PM
Quote from: JMohan on July 12, 2009, 01:15:16 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 12, 2009, 01:08:44 PM
But you are from Derry, aren't you JMohan?
No .... not at all ... and if you look at my posts you'll see I was incredibly critical of Derry this year - especially against Tyrone
That means nothing. Nobody criticises Derry more than Derry people.  :P

You just think people are partisan and you're just defending Mone because he's from Monaghan.
Where have I been defending Mone?

If Freeman did what Paddy did or McCloy did what Mone did you'd be up in arms
Well then surely i'd be anything but partisan. Are you getting confused?
So that's the best argument you can come up with?

You're debating skills are failing you badly lad ... why can't you just congratulate Derry admit that stuff has no place in the game?

In all seriousness ... do Monaghan not have more important things to worry about?

JMohan

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 12, 2009, 01:27:20 PM
Where do you live now? If you were originally from Tyrone, how come you have alot of opinion on Derry football and not Tyrone football?

I never once mentioned Dessie Mone and what he gets up to so how could I be defending him?

So back to my original question that you failed to answer, have never insulted any of your mates by making a joke about his mother?
It's a stupid question - but to humour your childishness - No ... I don't like it... 

You want to take me out? Or do you work for the PSNI?
Where are you form? Where do you live?

Maguire01

Quote from: JMohan on July 12, 2009, 01:28:11 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 12, 2009, 01:23:16 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 12, 2009, 01:08:44 PM
But you are from Derry, aren't you JMohan?
No .... not at all ... and if you look at my posts you'll see I was incredibly critical of Derry this year - especially against Tyrone
That means nothing. Nobody criticises Derry more than Derry people.  :P

You just think people are partisan and you're just defending Mone because he's from Monaghan.
Where have I been defending Mone?

If Freeman did what Paddy did or McCloy did what Mone did you'd be up in arms
Well then surely i'd be anything but partisan. Are you getting confused?
So that's the best argument you can come up with?

You're debating skills are failing you badly lad ... why can't you just congratulate Derry admit that stuff has no place in the game?

In all seriousness ... do Monaghan not have more important things to worry about?

And yet you haven't actually responsed to anything I posted. To repeat:
- Where have I been defending Mone?
- If I was up in arms about something Freeman had done, how could I be called partisan as a Monaghan man?

But if 'debating skills' means dodging the questions, you're right - i'm failing miserably. But you've got a gold star.

Maguire01

Quote from: JMohan on July 12, 2009, 01:31:10 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 12, 2009, 01:27:20 PM

It's a stupid question - but to humour your childishness - No ... I don't like it... 

You want to take me out? Or do you work for the PSNI?
Where are you form? Where do you live?

Come one - it's hardly top secret information that will threaten your personal security - you're not Jeffrey Donaldson!
Just about everyone on here discussing GAA nails their county colours to the mast.

Archie Mitchell

Fair enough. It may not be nice but a bigger man can laugh it off and get on with it and not let it annoy him.

I'm from Tyrone and now live in Belfast. All I wanted to know was where your located now. You claim your not from Derry, yet you have a keen interest in Derry football, and despite being originally from Tyrone you offer no real opinion on Tyrone football.

JMohan

You obviously can't get TV3 wherever you are ... and you're still sore about the game yesterday.
I'll have to admit defeat - you've bored me to tears here ... you're right and I'm wrong. Monaghan play lovely football Toomy Freemn is great, Dessie Mone is an angel, you've never defended him, Paddy Bradley is terrible and you're great losers...

Meanwhile .. the championship goes on with out you

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 12, 2009, 01:39:23 PM
Fair enough. It may not be nice but a bigger man can laugh it off and get on with it and not let it annoy him.

I'm from Tyrone and now live in Belfast. All I wanted to know was where your located now. You claim your not from Derry, yet you have a keen interest in Derry football, and despite being originally from Tyrone you offer no real opinion on Tyrone football.

It doesnt matter where you're from talking in someone's ear about his mother, sister etc is just pathetic and cheap from someone who knows they can't match the other's skills and ability.  
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

JMohan

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 12, 2009, 01:39:23 PM

Fair enough

Well I'm actually interested in all football in general ... but my greatest interest is in the teams that are not just cutting it and not making it to the next stage
- Monaghan, Derry, Meath, and Armagh for exmaple.

The challenge is not in studying a good team like Kerry or Tyrone - unless you want to defeat it - it's in bringing an average team upwards.

To be honest you would find it hard to be critical of Tyrone - I do think that much of the play around the middle is weak and they are at danger from physcial teams and I think there is a weakness there. But it's more interesting to look at the teams like Monaghan and Derry.

Derry are a real enigma because if you look at the talent available and the way they continuously shoot themselves in the foot you have to ask the question - what and how do they improve.

Which is why I thought Cassidy blew it against Tyrone and then pulled it out of the fire yesterday.
I was very disappointed that Derry didn't challenge Tyrone more and we might have learned more about the weaknesses - apart from the obvious one at MF.

If you look at yesterday Cassidy has learned about his trouble at FB and possibly CB ... from yesterdays game - did Harte learn anything from the Derry game? Not much I'd say.

I'm all about winning - but I don't like the nasty stuff in games and I don't like what Bradley did, and yes - it goes on in games and all that - I agree with you on that - but it's not nice, shouldn't be part of the game - just as diving shouldn't be either.

Anyway ... that's where I'm coming from. Play the game and get on with it.

Maguire01

Quote from: JMohan on July 12, 2009, 01:42:28 PM
You obviously can't get TV3 wherever you are ... and you're still sore about the game yesterday.
I'll have to admit defeat - you've bored me to tears here ... you're right and I'm wrong. Monaghan play lovely football Toomy Freemn is great, Dessie Mone is an angel, you've never defended him, Paddy Bradley is terrible and you're great losers...

What's on TV3? I can't get it. But anyway, I was actually at the match.

I'm not sore about the game at all - the better team won.
I've been a lot more disappointed leaving games than I was yesterday.

Archie Mitchell

So your a Derry man then? You can't just be interested in football and have such an keen interest in Derry football. No one can just have an interest in football and not follow a particular team. You support your county to the hilt, end of. 

JMohan

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 12, 2009, 01:56:38 PM
So your a Derry man then? You can't just be interested in football and have such an keen interest in Derry football. No one can just have an interest in football and not follow a particular team. You support your county to the hilt, end of. 
LOL ... yes Dad

JMohan

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 12, 2009, 01:52:58 PM
Quote from: JMohan on July 12, 2009, 01:42:28 PM

What's on TV3? I can't get it. But anyway, I was actually at the match.

I'm not sore about the game at all - the better team won.
I've been a lot more disappointed leaving games than I was yesterday.
Dublin vs Kildare

I think I'd be very worried ... no?
Who's going to replace the Banty!!

I think that's the biggest challenge facing Monaghan ... it'll be very hard to get someone who has done as much as him for the county

Archie Mitchell

I asked you a simple question - are you a Derry fan or are you not? Can you not give a simple answer and not the usual shite about just being interested in football. From your posts you have alot of opinion on Derry football which would indicate you are a Derry fan. Can you not admit this? Or are you ashamed to be a Derry fan?  :D

JMohan

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 12, 2009, 02:03:37 PM
I asked you a simple question - are you a Derry fan or are you not? Can you not give a simple answer and not the usual shite about just being interested in football. From your posts you have alot of opinion on Derry football which would indicate you are a Derry fan. Can you not admit this? Or are you ashamed to be a Derry fan?  :D
Did you join the PSNI before the Good Friday agreement or after?
I must be in the wrong place ... a discussion board is for debating opinions ... i know some in Belfast forget that from time to time.
Let me know when I can have my opinion back.