An Irishman's guide to dating an American girl

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, July 10, 2009, 12:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Quote from: ludermor on July 10, 2009, 11:34:18 AM
Quote from: leenie on July 10, 2009, 11:18:35 AM
Quote from: ludermor on July 10, 2009, 10:05:19 AM
I reckon i can hit the sleaze button within 3 pints!

"i hear ya".............

wonder who does it the best.............me  or you?

Is that an offer or a challange  :o

a challenge............... 8)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

illdecide

Quote from: MadMayo on July 10, 2009, 12:07:57 PM
There's a couple of good tips you could take form the Hardy Bucks speed dating:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwETTGIt45c&feature=related

Talking about "Straight in, no kissing." Them guys are funny :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ludermor

Quote from: illdecide on July 10, 2009, 12:26:35 PM
Quote from: MadMayo on July 10, 2009, 12:07:57 PM
There's a couple of good tips you could take form the Hardy Bucks speed dating:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwETTGIt45c&feature=related

Talking about "Straight in, no kissing." Them guys are funny :D
'I wont lie to ya noreen ive had a few pints today'

The Real Laoislad

"I was too randy,and too drunk"  :D

Been there myself   :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Watcher Pat

So that's where I'm going wrong..

Your not supposed to take them out and get completely slaughtered to the stage where you can hardly remember her name or talk at all never mind in a Irish accent.... :D
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Shamrock Shore

Reminds me of long ago - New York 1987.

Myself and another Paddy were slowly getting drunker in a pub and talking shite, as you do.

This blonde one came up and said we must be poets as she was earwigging our conversation.

She disappeared before we could react!

But I suppose at that stage the spirit may have been willing but the soldier may not have saluted.

MasterShake

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 10, 2009, 06:29:32 PM
Reminds me of long ago - New York 1987.

Myself and another Paddy were slowly getting drunker in a pub and talking shite, as you do.

This blonde one came up and said we must be poets as she was earwigging our conversation.

She disappeared before we could react!

But I suppose at that stage the spirit may have been willing but the soldier may not have saluted.

Ach now come on SS, that story doesn't sit right at all! Much more likely...you thought ye were pulling and instead passed out on the bar, and she went off with the other poet  :)
"Calmer than you are".

tyssam5

Quote from: Puckoon on July 10, 2009, 04:46:02 AM
#9. Try to hide your surprise (delight, shock, whatever you want to call it) when the underwear come off and its like looking at a shiny bald chrome mirror.
#10. Play up to her great intrigue before you sleep with her that youre "a little different down there, and maybe not what shes used to".

Good ones.

Funny line about #9 in the Sopranos, where all the old gangsters get out of jail and are enjoying the delights of an evening the Bing. When asked about the biggest change they've noticed in the last 20 years since they came out, it is the shaved nether regions of the entertainers that is number 1.

Think it would take me a while to get used to a more hirsute pleasure zone on a lady again, haven't seen one in while, are they all like that in Ireland still?

Some of them here are indeed fascinated with number #10. Lines such as 'Oh look it's so cute, it got its own little tent' are funny, but not the kind of fear and respect you would want to inspire really!

Shamrock Shore

Well, actually, ......there is the real version....there was 3 of us and one copped off and left the two poets, Kavanagh-like, cursing the stoney grey soil of Monaghan.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 10, 2009, 09:40:33 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on July 10, 2009, 04:46:02 AM
#9. Try to hide your surprise (delight, shock, whatever you want to call it) when the underwear come off and its like looking at a shiny bald chrome mirror.
#10. Play up to her great intrigue before you sleep with her that youre "a little different down there, and maybe not what shes used to".

Good ones.

Funny line about #9 in the Sopranos, where all the old gangsters get out of jail and are enjoying the delights of an evening the Bing. When asked about the biggest change they've noticed in the last 20 years since they came out, it is the shaved nether regions of the entertainers that is number 1.

Think it would take me a while to get used to a more hirsute pleasure zone on a lady again, haven't seen one in while, are they all like that in Ireland still?

Some of them here are indeed fascinated with number #10. Lines such as 'Oh look it's so cute, it got its own little tent' are funny, but not the kind of fear and respect you would want to inspire really!

Aren't they just?  :D :D :D :D