24 (25%)
Donegal v Clare
3 (3.1%)
Wexford v Roscommon
4 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Voting closed: July 09, 2009, 10:16:37 AM

rrhf

I think Monaghan owe us a cracker, this could well be the one....

ziggysego

No Aussie Rules this year, so the Monaghan v Derry game please.
Testing Accessibility

Shamrock Shore

Panc
Can we have the 'any game except the Monaghan Derry one' option please.

*runs out of the room, cowering*

AZOffaly

I'd like to see Down v Laois for footballing reasons. I think it would be open enough. Or Longford v Kerry. A potential banana skin for an upset Kerry team. Longford in Pearse Park shouldn't capitulate, and if Kerry are still off form, that could be a shock. Kerry won't be taking it for granted.

I hope it's not Derry - Monaghan, because we've seen them play this year already. It wasn't a good game that day, but even if it was, I'd prefer to see something different.

rrhf

I think both teams know what people think of them and as the man says unfortunately someone has to win.  In a strange way I can see Monaghan and Derry men going out and playing with a huge amount of gay abandon making the viewer sit down, stare, hide the remote and tell their wives to pixx away off to the bingo.     

Shamrock Shore

Quoteplaying with a huge amount of gay abandon

:D :D :D

Jinxy

I'm not going to sit through another 70 mins of Rory Woods trundling around the field bumping into everyone.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

rrhf

:D
I think he's misunderstood and gets very little protection from referees. 
Wasnt it banty who said hes the first name on the monaghan teamsheet every game. 

Billys Boots

Quote from: Jinxy on July 06, 2009, 10:45:54 AM
I'm not going to sit through another 70 mins of Rory Woods trundling around the field bumping into everyone.

Well, if you believed 10% of what is written on this board, it's what we should all aspire to.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

LaurelEye

Do TV3 get the match this weekend?

Because otherwise it's Clare v Galway in the hurling.
Leader Cup winners: 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023.

AZOffaly

Yeah, TV3 have the 'pick' of the football qualifiers, and they'll 'let us know during the week' which one will be on. Paraphrasing Matt Cooper.

orangeman

I'd like to see Dick and Doc again.  ;)

DUBSFORSAM1

Wicklow v's Cavan could be a good game and another chance for Micko to get one over an Ulster team....

corn02

Come on lads, there is only one option. We're all a bunch of rubber-neckers and we won;t want to miss the car crash telly in Clones.