Monaghan v Derry

Started by Maguire01, July 05, 2009, 06:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Good win for Derry. Monaghan ran out of steam. Got it back to 1 point a few times then Derry went 6 clear inside 5 miutes and it was game over at that point.

orangeman

Well done to Derry - Bradleys were on fire - but who was supposed to be marking them ???

The only concern for Derry will be conceding 20 points but that won't worry them unduly tonight.

Derry will be big opposition for any team now.

Lady GAA GAA

TacadoirArdMhacha

Spillane's probably onto something as regards McCloy and Lockhart. Assuming Derry avoid Kerry (if they beat Longford!) next week you'd expect them to make the quarter finals. Meaningless title but today confirms they're clearly the 2nd best team in Ulster. Derry could even make a semi-final but will pull up a bit short probably.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

loughshore lad

Spillane is spot on about McCloy and Lockhart in my opinion.

Family guy

Paul finlay will be at dublin airport on monday morning,heard he had a big money deal sorted with a club out here before the game had even kicked off

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on July 11, 2009, 04:47:33 PM
What did Brolly say, had to watch in an internet cafe in spain with no sound!

Was Spillane and Kevin McStay in the studio today.

JMohan

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 11, 2009, 04:42:42 PM
Spillane's probably onto something as regards McCloy and Lockhart. Assuming Derry avoid Kerry (if they beat Longford!) next week you'd expect them to make the quarter finals. Meaningless title but today confirms they're clearly the 2nd best team in Ulster. Derry could even make a semi-final but will pull up a bit short probably.

Of course he is

McCloy was cleaned out today and SML was only a little better

THOM

WELL DONE DERRY...................EXCELLENT RESULT

Rav67

Paddy doing the "Rafa Benitez" after the goal  :D  Fantastic piece of skill from Skinner to set the goal up, you wouldnnt see better in the Premiership.  Think Ill book my flights home for next week..  Wasn't at all confident before the game today, hope we get an easy draw for next Sat...

Lady GAA GAA

Typical Derry attitude there. good weather fanssss

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on July 11, 2009, 04:51:49 PM
Typical Derry attitude there. good weather fanssss

So should he fly home from England every weekend then?!  ::)

Lady GAA GAA

NOT TALKING ABOUT SOUTH DERRY GAEL

RA67

Fear ón Srath Bán

Banty giving his resignation speech to RTE it would seem.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Lady GAA GAA

WAIT WERE YOU NOT THEIR EITHER

typicla!!!