Car broken into last night

Started by illdecide, July 02, 2009, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

Quote from: illdecide on July 02, 2009, 02:22:28 PM
Ziggy if i thought for 1 minute you were a MOd and had anything to do with me getting banned last week i wouldn't be a bit happy...I still haven't took it to well from being banned, i got a raw deal for posting f**king Michael Jackson jokes on the board yet other people escaped such bans...infact their jokes refeering to "Niggers" are still on the thread. I'm not one for grassing people up (i'll leave that to the a**ho**s here who are into that) but mine warranted a warning (if that) and told to delete the jokes.

Mod3 keeps a close eye on me for some reason (under guidance from a certain w***er) I'll not forget that and when the times right and my opportunity arrises i will not hold back >:(

Good man Illdecide, don't take it lying down. ;D

Who's the tout?? ;)

fitzroyalty

fair play illdecide sort them jessies out!!

illdecide

I'm not naming names as i'll be banned again. 90% of the people on the board knows who the "snake in the grass" is
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Archie Mitchell

SidelineKick

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 02, 2009, 03:21:45 PM
Ziggy

:o

Ziggy if I thought you fuckin reported me I'd be rippin.  First you dont meet me for a pint then you report me!

Anyone got any good Jacko jokes?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

screenmachine

Aye, I've a couple of good ones but some tossers can't remove reality from a joke so I'll PM them to you if you want... ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

SidelineKick

Quote from: screenmachine on July 02, 2009, 05:32:29 PM
Aye, I've a couple of good ones but some t**sers can't remove reality from a joke so I'll PM them to you if you want... ;)

Oh no dont do that, I'm sure there's certain people monitor the PMs to, you can never be too careful!

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

I feel your pain abuot the no money thing illdecide

Got airlocked Sat night in Belfast and lost my wallet, had to order new cards an all on Monday...

No ID either because I lost te licence in the wallet... Can't find my passport either!!

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 02, 2009, 05:54:17 PM

Got airlocked Sat night in Belfast and lost my wallet, had to order new cards an all on Monday...

No ID either because I lost te licence in the wallet... Can't find my passport either!!

:o here we go again!!

Reported.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 02, 2009, 06:06:25 PM

Time for another thread in the lead up to your next holidays Our Nail!

Just after reading the original thread http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=9024.0

Its worth a read, got a good laugh reading it.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on July 02, 2009, 02:22:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 02, 2009, 01:14:11 PM
I would have thought last week proved I'm not a mod  :P

Ziggy if i thought for 1 minute you were a MOd and had anything to do with me getting banned last week i wouldn't be a bit happy...I still haven't took it to well from being banned, i got a raw deal for posting f**king Michael Jackson jokes on the board yet other people escaped such bans...infact their jokes refeering to "Niggers" are still on the thread. I'm not one for grassing people up (i'll leave that to the a**ho**s here who are into that) but mine warranted a warning (if that) and told to delete the jokes.

Mod3 keeps a close eye on me for some reason (under guidance from a certain w***er) I'll not forget that and when the times right and my opportunity arrises i will not hold back >:(

Yon's fighting talk  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

If you were a woman I'd ask you if you were blonde.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 02, 2009, 06:53:18 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on July 02, 2009, 06:06:25 PM

Time for another thread in the lead up to your next holidays Our Nail!

Just after reading the original thread http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=9024.0

Its worth a read, got a good laugh reading it.

Lucky I have nowhere booked this summer...

Pints, its not that I am 'blonde' I think someone has misplaced it, and not me. I am near 100% sure I put it in my bottom drawer, now it isn't there.

Disaster.

I can't even get money out of the bank until my bank card comes now as I have no ID at all.

Rav67

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 02, 2009, 09:44:44 PM

I can't even get money out of the bank until my bank card comes now as I have no ID at all.

Im surprised no bookmakers in Craigavon have went into liquidation as a result

The Watcher Pat

they broke in to 4 houses in Aghagallon 3 weeks ago and  took a convertible Audi from one of them....One of the guys house's they broke in to said there was boot prints at the bottom of the stairs as if he was looking up waiting for someone....he said he wouldn't have went down if he had have heard them in case his kids followed......I have no kids but have a hurl beside my bed and i can tell u now if someone was at the bottom of my stairs he would have been a sore man....but i can see my mates point with the kids upstairs!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME