Ciaran Shannon RIP

Started by irunthev, June 29, 2009, 07:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

INDIANA

echo all the above -RIP.

Mano

Condolences to his family, friends and all at Coolera Strandhill GAA club.

I remember him playing a few storming matches for Sligo in the early 90's including a man of the match performance against Galway in the Connaught Championship. RIP

magpie seanie

Quote from: Mano on June 30, 2009, 11:59:14 AM
Condolences to his family, friends and all at Coolera Strandhill GAA club.

I remember him playing a few storming matches for Sligo in the early 90's including a man of the match performance against Galway in the Connaught Championship. RIP

Thanks Mano.

As Gab Hurl has said Ciarán was really a great lad. It's just wrong.

AZOffaly

Sad news. The GAA 'family' has had a rough touch the past couple of weeks with the American crash as well. RIP.

the Deel Rover

condolences to the family and to the lads on the board here that new him . From reading that little piece in the paper and the comments on here he seemed a real gaa man and a gentleman. may he rest in peace .   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Stand Side

Shocking news and as sad a funeral I have ever seen.  truely heartbreaking.  A true gentleman.

http://www.annacurragaaclub.com/index.php/gallery/88-125th
That is Ciaran first from the left.

>:(

mickmon

screenmachine

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Donnellys Hollow

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

orangeman

stew

My heart breaks for the lovely family he left behind, they will lose out on so much. My thoughts and prayers will be with the family and me the poor man himself rest in peace.
By the sounds of it the GAA has lost a wonderful man as well and I also am thinking of the friends and team mates that are gutted as well.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

There's an event in the meory of Ciaran happening here later this month

magpie seanie

Its still hard to believe.

irunthev

That photo would break your heart.