Antrim celebrations

Started by Lovely Hurling, June 28, 2009, 07:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

He actually just bought a hand held camera out of currys with his redundancy package and is going round filming the championship to give the tape to AMallon so he can edit it for him and post on youtube... :D

Seriously though, it is an interesting angle to take on matchs and reaction/celebration etc!

Donagh

Spotted him throwing a look at the BBC men while they were doing a pitch side interview before the Derry-Tyrone game. No love lost there.

Lovely Hurling

getting back to the videos, which is what this thread was about originally  ;) I see Baker Bradley is already talking the right game about 'little old antrim' and I couldn't help but smile when captain Paddy was talking about buses in Belfast being in short supply.
http://ulster.gaa.ie/landofthegiants/

supersub

Quote from: Lovely Hurling on June 29, 2009, 02:51:39 PM
getting back to the videos, which is what this thread was about originally  ;) I see Baker Bradley is already talking the right game about 'little old antrim' and I couldn't help but smile when captain Paddy was talking about buses in Belfast being in short supply.

Haha because you are not allowed to divert off topic at all in any thread on the board ....  ???

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: supersub on June 29, 2009, 02:56:35 PM
Quote from: Lovely Hurling on June 29, 2009, 02:51:39 PM

Haha because you are not allowed to divert off topic at all in any thread on the board ....  ???

That's because I think Lovely Hurling is Jerome  ;) All he posts are video's from that site.

Some good video's though. Keep up the good work.

Lovely Hurling

I'd say now that he's had his fill of this Board. Anyway, you haven't been following my posts too closely if you think I'm from Tyrone, and you'll find that 4 others posted initially about the Giants site before I did. I've posted about it since because it's really good, simple as that.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Lovely Hurling on June 29, 2009, 06:43:29 PM
I'd say now that he's had his fill of this Board. Anyway, you haven't been following my posts too closely if you think I'm from Tyrone, and you'll find that 4 others posted initially about the Giants site before I did. I've posted about it since because it's really good, simple as that.

Where did I mention anything about Tyrone at?

It's a decent site with good videos, but is there any need to start a new thread about most of the new video's posted? Most people who are interested will check out the website on a regular basis.

Our Nail Loney

Jesus a look through your post history confirms you must be on commission or related to Jerome?

ziggysego

You'd have thought he would have learnt by now ;)
Testing Accessibility

Lovely Hurling

You didn't Archie but everyone knows he's from there and I'm not. Like I said they're just really good but sure I'll stop signing them up, as you say, no bother.

Archie Mitchell

ONeill

I'd say now that he's had his fill of this Board..

What does that mean?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

Did Jerome leave the board on bad terms? Did he get much abuse on here?

ONeill

Jerome got a lot of free publicity on here as 'Goals Will Come' for his website and programmes. I wouldn't like to think he was bad-mouthing it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

No, don't think anyone said he was ONeill. Goals will Come was before Archie's time, so he wouldn't have known.
Testing Accessibility