USFC Final Antrim v Tyrone Clones 19th July

Started by milltown row, June 27, 2009, 09:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talktothehand

Quote from: glens73 on July 19, 2009, 03:26:51 PM
Quote from: talktothehand on July 19, 2009, 03:25:48 PM
what was jordan booked for you mug? or sean? you are a plum!!

I'm not getting in to a slagging match with a child, cheers all the same.

aye a six foot six fifteen and a half stone child. stick to the soccer city boy

glens73

Quote from: talktothehand on July 19, 2009, 03:32:12 PM

Where are the glens of antrim?

talktothehand

oh sorry. didn't realize you were from the kingdom of dalriada. scotland isn't it?

Trevor Hill

Paddy Cunningham gets what should be the last score in the Ulster final. My MOTM

talktothehand

a stroll!! can we play you every week please? :-*

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Job done but plenty to work on. Tyrone lifted it when they had to but at times it all looked a bit complacent. Big Sean did well back in his deeper role but in fairness he wasnt marked very well. SON didnt have his best day. Anyway a 12th Anglo Celt so well done to the panel on that and well done to Antrim too on reaching the final and giving it a decent go, other teams might have folded today but they kept plugging away. Good luck to them in the qualifiers.

Its good to be in the All-Ireland series with a minimum of fuss but it remains to be seen if the lack of a real hard game so far will work for or against Tyrone when they come up against battle hardened sides from the qualifiers.

TORGAEL

Tony Baloney

Quote from: glens73 on July 19, 2009, 03:33:56 PM
Quote from: talktothehand on July 19, 2009, 03:32:12 PM

Where are the glens of antrim?
Glens why are you bothering with this clown? Only a few more weeks until the schools are back.

On the match, it was a real anti climax from an Antrim perspective. Tyrone were never in trouble.

Lady GAA GAA

A lot of big fans decided to post on the gaaboard rather than go down to the game I see.

mylestheslasher

Much as I expected. I think Antrim did well in that they didn't get hammered. Antrim are starting on the base of a ladder and it takes time to climb that ladder - I have no doubt Antrim will continue to move up the ranks but there fans need to give them some time to learn. Tyrone are top of the ladder, ultra hardened with players that have really experienced everything in football. Its no shame to be beaten by them and I'm sure Antrim can tighten someone in the backdoor.

longball

Result never really in doubt IMO.

However few negative points, Steven ONeill never scored 2day, he has kicked 0-1 in last two games, Will he start the next game? with so many people pushing for places i can see him being lef ton the bench.
Mugsy had good game without really shinning, kicking 3 points from play and no1 even mentions him.
PJ Quinn got bit of a roasting 2day Cunningham kicked 0-11 2day and io make it 5 from play??

HArtes Subs:
Tyrone have an unbelievable bench we can all see that but to be honest as mentioned above the result was never really in doubt i would have liked to see a few new faces being introduced. Sean ONeill for one is bound to be gutted. Game time could have been given to Aidy Cassidy and Damian McCaul.
Gourley who was left out of All ireland final last year after playing whole semi final and playing well got his token appearance. Does anyone else think Harte was basically saying to the young ones in the panel that you have plenty of time to make ulster final appearances you have to earn them!

was raymond mulgrew there?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Aaron Boone

Agree with the subs issue. Colm Cavanagh on yet again >:(
No sign of Niall Gormley and Mulgrew.

longball

Still dont know what Colm Cavanagh brings to the party.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Fuzzman