TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 20, 2014, 10:39:59 AM
Person Of Interest is my favourite at the minute along with GOT, the Blacklist is brilliant too.  I see Revolution has got the chop, been really boring lately so no surprise.  Ray Donovan is bound to be back soon though, looking forward to that.  Have watched a few Intelligence and Believe as well, ok so far but nothing special.  Falling Skies is another that has sort of fallen flat, hopefully this new season will be better.  Hannibal should be interesting too.
How the fcuk do you have time to watch all these programmes??

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ludermor on May 20, 2014, 05:07:37 PM
Person Of Interest is my favourite at the minute along with GOT, the Blacklist is brilliant too.  I see Revolution has got the chop, been really boring lately so no surprise.  Ray Donovan is bound to be back soon though, looking forward to that.  Have watched a few Intelligence and Believe as well, ok so far but nothing special.  Falling Skies is another that has sort of fallen flat, hopefully this new season will be better.  Hannibal should be interesting too.
You would wonder wouldn't you...

BennyHarp

Anyone watching 24 hours to go broke on Dave at the minute? David Haye and Seann Walsh have to spend €10,000 in Cork in 24 hours. After the break the are doing a bit of hurling and road bowls.
That was never a square ball!!

Newbridge Exile

I would agree on Person of interest , great show

nrico2006

Quote from: ludermor on May 20, 2014, 05:07:37 PM

Honestly glad in a way that Revolution, Believe and Intelligence got the chop as it was becoming too much.  On top of these I watch The Walking Dead, The Following, Under the Dome and Boardwalk Empire.  Fortunately, they are not all on at the same time of the year. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Denn Forever

Anyone watch The Supervet  on C4 last night?  Heart warming but the amount people spend on their pets is amazing.  Is it because there is pet insurance now that costs are so high?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

AZOffaly

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 20, 2014, 10:27:41 PM
Anyone watching 24 hours to go broke on Dave at the minute? David Haye and Seann Walsh have to spend €10,000 in Cork in 24 hours. After the break the are doing a bit of hurling and road bowls.

? What's this about? Sure could they not just buy a car?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 22, 2014, 10:15:58 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on May 20, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

? What's this about? Sure could they not just buy a car?
They cant have anything to show for it at the end
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

Expensive Hotel room. and 10 €1000 bottles of wine?

laoislad

They were only allowed to spend so much on alcohol.
I'd just hire Georgia Salpa to give me a lap dance and give her a very big tip.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

NAG1

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 22, 2014, 11:05:46 AM
Expensive Hotel room. and 10 €1000 bottles of wine?

Plus you would be over budget AZ  ;)

laoislad

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 22, 2014, 10:13:02 AM
Anyone watch The Supervet  on C4 last night?  Heart warming but the amount people spend on their pets is amazing.  Is it because there is pet insurance now that costs are so high?
I'm not an animal person at all so I find it hard to understand how someone could spend so much on a fecking animal.
I can't complain too much though as my wife works in veterinary so these people are helping to pay my mortgage!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnneycool

Quote from: Syferus on May 13, 2014, 03:57:01 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 13, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Quote from: Don Johnson on May 13, 2014, 12:48:20 PM
What an episode of Game Of Thrones last night. Liam Cunningham and Peter Dinklage are great actors.

What a f*cking Series, has everything and dragons!!

If Tyrion doesn't win I'm going to cry.

Charles Dance is a fantastic actor but even he is on the back-foot when he's in a scene with Dinklage. Just incredible.

I often drop in here and see what you square eyed bolloxes are ranting and raving about, whether it be Breaking bad, or whatever and how absolutely fantastic it all is and take it with a pinch of salt, as you're all weird, but watched an episode of Game of thrones on freeview one night and though it wasn't bad, mostly based around the Starks and the one who took up with the horse man with her bangers out a good bit and indeed they're a very good set to be airing in public.

Got a copy of the Seasons 1 and 2 from another weird nerd at work and its really grown on me, put the bambinos to bed and get to it.

Its very good, but can be confusing with all the families, bastard sons of one King or another and who's doing the do on who, gore, sex, incest, a few comic moments especially with Tyrion Lannister being the star of any scenes he's in.

Highly recommended for normal people as well as the weirdo's who frequent this thread  ;D

bennydorano

Cardinal Burns, sketch show on Channel 4, more hits than misses.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnneycool on May 22, 2014, 12:59:03 PM
Quote from: Syferus on May 13, 2014, 03:57:01 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 13, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Quote from: Don Johnson on May 13, 2014, 12:48:20 PM
What an episode of Game Of Thrones last night. Liam Cunningham and Peter Dinklage are great actors.

What a f*cking Series, has everything and dragons!!

If Tyrion doesn't win I'm going to cry.

Charles Dance is a fantastic actor but even he is on the back-foot when he's in a scene with Dinklage. Just incredible.

I often drop in here and see what you square eyed bolloxes are ranting and raving about, whether it be Breaking bad, or whatever and how absolutely fantastic it all is and take it with a pinch of salt, as you're all weird, but watched an episode of Game of thrones on freeview one night and though it wasn't bad, mostly based around the Starks and the one who took up with the horse man with her bangers out a good bit and indeed they're a very good set to be airing in public.

Got a copy of the Seasons 1 and 2 from another weird nerd at work and its really grown on me, put the bambinos to bed and get to it.

Its very good, but can be confusing with all the families, b**tard sons of one King or another and who's doing the do on who, gore, sex, incest, a few comic moments especially with Tyrion Lannister being the star of any scenes he's in.

Highly recommended for normal people as well as the weirdo's who frequent this thread  ;D
It's not often I would take seriously tips from a peninsula man calling others weirdos  ;) but I might have to give this another rattle.