Man on the moon - 40 years ago

Started by bcarrier, June 21, 2009, 09:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: nifan on June 24, 2009, 10:16:01 PM
QuoteI'd ask what they would have to gain my making contact, they are far more advanced than us, probably have us down as an idiotic war mongering world, probably don't rely on the resources we do so there's no advantage there.

Why do the shun contact yet supposedly continue to be seen by small groups. Why are they never seen by large groups at cities etc.

Can you show us some of the good quality photos and or video that is so abundant.
If they are advanced enough to completely obliterate our knowledge of phyics when it comes to travelling i fail to see why they would be concerned about us trying to kill them. They can travel faster than any weapon we would hav available.

In fact they can travel fast than a multiple factor of light speed or use some other means to obtain the same end  e.g point to point travel faster than light can make the trip.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

jimbo

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 24, 2009, 10:37:39 PM
Quote from: nifan on June 24, 2009, 10:16:01 PM
QuoteI'd ask what they would have to gain my making contact, they are far more advanced than us, probably have us down as an idiotic war mongering world, probably don't rely on the resources we do so there's no advantage there.

Why do the shun contact yet supposedly continue to be seen by small groups. Why are they never seen by large groups at cities etc.

Can you show us some of the good quality photos and or video that is so abundant.
If they are advanced enough to completely obliterate our knowledge of phyics when it comes to travelling i fail to see why they would be concerned about us trying to kill them. They can travel faster than any weapon we would hav available.

What do you constitute at small or large groups?  There has been loads of incidents where they've been seen by large groups
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_sightings

If you want pictures just simply put the term UFO into google. 

anyway, I've no idea why they don't make contact.

Wikipedia.   :D :D  Is that everyone's answer here - its entries created and maintained by people like Pints ffs!!!

Orior

There probably is intelligent life out there.

And we know they are intelligent, because they have not made contact with GAABoard.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

Just noticed this thread. Brought back great memories of getting drunk in the Student's Union as a first year. You'd leave the bar having been convinced half of the population were aliens or we were the playthings of a giant. Ahhh, the innocence of youth. 
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nifan

Saw this image and thought of this thread