Man on the moon - 40 years ago

Started by bcarrier, June 21, 2009, 09:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2009, 11:20:58 PM
Why is it that someone who doesnt believe what you do, whether it be on religion or the moon landings or whatever, must be a nut?
Religious people are not nuts,there is a difference between indoctrinated and nuts. People who believe the ravings of internet crazys over all other evidence no matter what are nuts . I mean you can test half of these so called  theories yourself.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gnevin on June 23, 2009, 11:25:35 PM
Why is it that someone who doesnt believe what you do, whether it be on religion or the moon landings or whatever, must be a nut?
Religious people are not nuts,there is a difference between indoctrinated and nuts. People who believe the ravings of internet crazys over all other evidence no matter what are nuts . I mean you can test half of these so called  theories yourself.
and these "internet crazys" would be people who don't believe the offical version of events from a government who has lied and covered up in the past? 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Two things I don't believe.. that the passengers overcame the beardy boys on that plane on 9/11. Was the American airforce shot it down and then tried to make a hero story. Also I don't think Myra Hindley died but she was given a new identity and a life somewhere as uproar on her release would have been too much. I do believe the moon landing tho-it was on TV.

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2009, 11:32:01 PM
and these "internet crazys" would be people who don't believe the offical version of events from a government who has lied and covered up in the past? 
Yes the same internet crazy who don't believe the independent evidence  and don' believe one of their theory's can be debunked such as the flag. I mean a  child with a hover could debunk that one.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gnevin on June 23, 2009, 11:35:17 PM
Yes the same internet crazy who don't believe the independent evidence  and don' believe one of their theory's can be debunked such as the flag. I mean a  child with a hover could debunk that one.

Not much point in discussing something when you're going to label people who disagree with you as being crazy or a nut job. 

I'm done here. 

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2009, 11:37:53 PM

Not much point in discussing something when you're going to label people who disagree with you as being crazy or a nut job. 

I'm done here. 

If the cap fits.

J70

Quote from: longball on June 23, 2009, 12:07:58 PM
I defo believe in Aliens. If there is live at the bottom of our seas there has to be life on other planets. the bottom of the sea has the worst conditions known to man for life and creatures like this survive:

only 1% of the Sea's deck has been examined.

While I think it likely, given the sheer size of the universe, that there is (or at least was or will be) life somewhere else, I don't see what the adaptation of creatures to the ocean depths has to do with it. Once multicellular life exists and evolves, the chances, given enough time, are that sooner or later some organisms will adapt to a particular unusual set of conditions. Whether that is comparable to the development of life itself is highly debatable.

Nothing hugely unusual about that creature you've posted - its a deep-sea fish with a huge mouth and distendable stomach. Not that big a departure from the average fish species. 

jimbo

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2009, 09:59:50 PM
Quote from: nifan on June 23, 2009, 09:52:55 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2009, 07:59:41 PM
Why would you have to be a special type of person to believe countless eye witness acounts and video and photographic evidence, or to believe in this vast world we are not the only living beings?

Where have we got credible video and photographic evidence?

Also - Ive yet to see any "evidence" that the landing has been faked that does not have a reasonable explanation.
Ive yet to see any evidence it's real.

As for evidence of UFOs, search the web, if you dont want to believe stories of the likes of me and you because you think they're crazy then look at the eye witness accounts of pilots, inc military pilots, army personnel etc

So official NASA footage isn't evidence but these second rate crap websites you obviously hold as your Holy Grail are all 100% accurate - and then you have the audacity to question my discussion methods.  Your only argument is that you don't believe a person was put on the moon, irrespective of all the evidence out there to say this is true.  You do however have some amazing insight that life can survive without water and that these dried up creatures are whizzing around Earth in shiny coins with millions of lights.  In fairness if they could evolve without water; you would think they could adopt themselves to being able to see in the dark without needing so many fair ground lights hanging from their space ships!!

jimbo

I'm done here. 

Don't go; fire out another few quotes from the net - it really backs up your I don't believe theory - honestyl.  :P I suppose the documentary on BB2 tonight about the Space Race and the Moon landings - NASA: Triumph and Tragedy 9pm - is a publicity stunt; no doubt every single person interviewed there is lying and all the footage fake!  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: jimbo on June 24, 2009, 07:26:58 AM

I'm done here. 

Don't go; fire out another few quotes from the net - it really backs up your I don't believe theory - honestyl.  :P I suppose the documentary on BB2 tonight about the Space Race and the Moon landings - NASA: Triumph and Tragedy 9pm - is a publicity stunt; no doubt every single person interviewed there is lying and all the footage fake!  ::)
Gnevin simply ridicules anyone who doesnt believe the same thing as him, whether it be this or religion or whatever.  You have to get personal all the time.  What's the point?  If you hold so much weight to documentaries watch one on UFOs or read a book maybe. That is if you can pull yourself away from your James Bond lifestyle or the campaign for more parent/todler spaces at your local supermarket.  It's amazing that anyone would be arrogant enough to think a. there's no water on other planets because we didn't find any b. we're the only intelligent life in the universe or c. everything must have the same conditions as us to survive in the universe.  However if a government agency told you tomorrow there was life on other planets you'd believe it.  Try thinking for yourself for once.

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 24, 2009, 08:17:14 AM

I'm done here. 

Gnevin simply ridicules anyone who doesnt believe the same thing as him, whether it be this or religion or whatever.  You have to get personal all the time.  What's the point?  If you hold so much weight to documentaries watch one on UFOs or read a book maybe. That is if you can pull yourself away from your James Bond lifestyle or the campaign for more parent/todler spaces at your local supermarket.  It's amazing that anyone would be arrogant enough to think a. there's no water on other planets because we didn't find any b. we're the only intelligent life in the universe or c. everything must have the same conditions as us to survive in the universe.  However if a government agency told you tomorrow there was life on other planets you'd believe it.  Try thinking for yourself for once.

There is a major difference in believing their is life on other worlds and believing intelligent life likes to come here as stick rods up red necks asses .

Gnevin

Now to really blur the lines. Did God create they Alien life that visits earth , and if so do they believe in god, are they created in his image too?

jimbo

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 24, 2009, 08:17:14 AM

I'm done here. 

Suppose when you spend 90% of your waking life on the net, you start to believe all the shit out there.  No one has landed on the moon but aliens evolved without water and are zooming around our skies.  UF0's and aliens exist because you read a book   :D  Your discussion tactics are always the same, basically you try to beat the other person down by constantly going on and on and when you can't you state you're done.  As for the parent/toddler thing did any of the alien abductees see any form of young alien abuse by the older members of the clan, or is that solely for living things who need water to survive?

ludermor

Jimbo,
you seem to know  a lot about POG for someone who has only registered a few weeks ago. Though it did yake you a wee while to start attacking.