thanks fir the stream Jell O
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

orangeman

dodo

Comerford goal

Kilkenny 2-16 Dublin 0-15

Comerford 2-4 so far

milltown row

Dublin doing rightly, slightly slower pace that the Galway game (due to the 7 man defence) Kilkenny know how to get goals though and thats the difference. what a shot save and what a miss from Comerford

orangeman

Well done KK - Hard luck to Dublin who gave KK a real game of it.

Dublin have some beautiful hurlers and their spirit was unreal.

The goals were killers - KK know how to get goals and the goals were the difference.

Square Ball

Really enjoyed what i seen of it, second half, some fantastic points taken and the intensity of the game was great. thought Kilkenny would have way too much but the dubs stuck to their task and has a go at them.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

heffo

Really enjoyed the game (especially as Jimmy Keavney was sitting next to me) - Dublin gave a very good account of themselves and can look forward with optimism to the qualifiers.

KK are so clinical and really punish any hesitancy or mistakes - I think any Dublin supporter would've taken a six point defeat before the game.

dodo

Good to hear the Dublin fans get right behind their team, it was evident from the start that any positive contributions would be cheered on enthusiastically. Even at the final whistle they sang away, so much for bandwagoners, they showed their appreciation of the efforts put in and also of what potential there is to step up again from this.
This Leinster title must mean so much more to Kilkenny that the previous few as they got 2 tough competitive matches from Galway and Dublin and not the cakewalk of recent years. Good to note also that the games in Leinster from semis on were tight close affairs, maybe hurling is in better shape than some may lead us believe. 

Reillers

Fair play to Dublin, players and fans.

Kilkenny though were a bit of the pace. They looked drained and a bit tired to be honest. Not like Kilkenny at all. But Dublin really put it up to them, and it was the goals that killed Dublin in the end.
Fair play though, a great game.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on July 05, 2009, 09:33:55 PM
Kilkenny though were a bit of the pace. They looked drained and a bit tired to be honest. Not like Kilkenny at all.

Thanks for that Reillers - uncharacteristically qualify the faintest of praise..

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on July 05, 2009, 09:39:24 PM
Kilkenny though were a bit of the pace. They looked drained and a bit tired to be honest. Not like Kilkenny at all.

Thanks for that Reillers - uncharacteristically qualify the faintest of praise..

What are you moaning about this time?  ::)
What is wrong with what I just said. Absolutely nothing, but you, yet again, are looking to stirr more shite. Not like I should be surprised. Moaning instead of talking about the game..shock horror.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on July 05, 2009, 10:36:20 PM
Quote from: heffo on July 05, 2009, 09:39:24 PM

What are you moaning about this time?  ::)
What is wrong with what I just said. Absolutely nothing, but you, yet again, are looking to stirr more shite. Not like I should be surprised. Moaning instead of talking about the game..shock horror.

I'm 'moaning' about your continued GPA-Foot-in-mouth syndrome - go and shi&e with your KK are off the pace - the 27 point humilation your bunch of strikers took must still hurt.