Prodigy in Newcastle - anyone going?

Started by spiritof91and94, June 19, 2009, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritof91and94

Prodigy play in Donard Park Newcastle tonight - 15,000 expected, is anyone going to this, personally think it is a timebomb for the town as pubs wont be able to cater for people after the event finishes at 11pm and this could result in alot of people drinking on the streets.

T O Hare

Quote from: spiritof91and94 on June 19, 2009, 09:22:37 AM
Prodigy play in Donard Park Newcastle tonight - 15,000 expected, is anyone going to this, personally think it is a timebomb for the town as pubs wont be able to cater for people after the event finishes at 11pm and this could result in alot of people drinking on the streets.

There will be no sleep for you tonight ;D :D :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

5 Sams

To use a classic quote from a guy I know...

"I'd rather iron the wrinkles out of my ballbag."
The Aristocrat Years

T O Hare

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 19, 2009, 02:16:35 PM

To use a classic quote from a guy I know...

"I'd rather iron the wrinkles out of my ballbag."

Imagine the skeets who will be at it and who will be running around Newcastle off their heads until the early hours of Sunday morning ;D ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

No1

Quote"I'd rather iron the wrinkles out of my ballbag."

:D

Nice of RTE's favourites Glasdrumman to switch tonight's match for us.  I'm sure we'll have no bother getting through Newcastle right nuff.   ::)  The tossers. 

DownFanatic

Event started about an hour and a half ago. Plenty of young drunkards about all ready. The beach is full of drinkers.

Tullybrannigan has been quiet enough. Seems well policed with a lot of traffic cones and that about.

The calm before the storm

down6061689194

I heard they closed the beach

Odds on a death? Pretty sure something will happen.

Youd be mad to go anyway. They play slane tomorow with Oasis and Kasabian.

D4S

My 18 year old sister is at it, and is going to Slane tomorrow! Mess!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

No1

Got through the town on the way up and home no bother.  Very well marshalled. 

By f**k there were some messes dandering about the place right nuff.  Lucky bastards!   ;D

mournerambler

I'm no brain surgeon spiritof91and94, but I'd say there is 15,000 going to it ;D ;D ;D

under the bar

Any truth that Keith Flint said he was expecting Armagh's 2nd all-ireland any year now?

DennistheMenace

Quote from: D4S on June 19, 2009, 09:11:52 PM

I'll look after her for you, don't worry.

Orior

Quote from: DennistheMenace on June 20, 2009, 12:55:49 AM

lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

cavan4ever

Quote from: DennistheMenace on June 20, 2009, 12:55:49 AM

I cant believe it took so long for someone to claim the sister  :D

DennistheMenace

However I didn't say she might be walking like John Wayne the next day. :P