Armagh's best pub?

Started by Over the Bar, January 21, 2007, 09:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: The Gs Man on July 23, 2007, 01:41:36 PM
Changed hands today I believe.  Is Gerry Taggart not supposed to be in on the act too?

jaysus what a combination. i'd say the three of them would do some eating when they meet up  ;)

full back

Donagh

What's the big secret, sure the whole town has been talking about it for months? Ger Reid and Cathal O'Rourke.

full back

Quote from: Donagh on July 23, 2007, 02:19:26 PM
What's the big secret, sure the whole town has been talking about it for months? Ger Reid and Cathal O'Rourke.

Hope they serve food ;)
Was it Cathal or Aidan that had something to do with the Three Steps in Dromintee?

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: Donagh on July 23, 2007, 02:19:26 PM

Everybody except the previous incumbent who now sadly wanders off. awwwwwwwwww
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

southdown

Is the Canal Court in Armagh?

Just curious, because lately while in Newry a friend of mine said that Down and Armagh was seperated by the canal?  Is that true?

armaghniac

QuoteJust curious, because lately while in Newry a friend of mine said that Down and Armagh was seperated by the canal?  Is that true?

In the town the river is the boundary, which is why the town hall is designed to span the divide. Nearly everything that is good in Newry, except the Abbey, is on the Armagh side, Canal Court, Buttercrane, Dunnes Stores, B&Q, The Quays, Friar Tucks, Daisy Hill, the railway station, the bus station and Kehoe's car emporium.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Orior

There's the Railway Bar in Poyntzpass (aka Canavans) or the Dyke (named after the Black Pig's Dyke in case you're interested) or Rices.

If I was not a lifelong pioneer (!) I'd stay in Canavans.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

angermanagement

Can any of the Armagh posters tell me if the Gaslamp is still open in the town ?

armagho9

Yes, Gaslamp is still open.  Think it was only opening at weekends for a while but think its back to normal.  Have not been in it in a long time though

Tony Baloney

Quote from: angermanagement on April 12, 2012, 02:24:43 PM
Can any of the Armagh posters tell me if the Gaslamp is still open in the town ?
Was up past it on Monday there and was open.

lawnseed

watters' the coach inn in blaney. well yer mans right its full of armagh folk. the foods fantastic. the host is hands on!!!!  ;) and theres plenty of talent in the bar. 10 outa 10
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once