Galway v Kilkenny

Started by GalwayBayBoy, June 16, 2009, 04:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Quote from: mckieran on June 19, 2009, 07:45:41 PM
QuoteChunky is suspended for this game as he got a straight red against Laois.

Aah yes, forgot about that. He is actually quite a loss, seemed to be going fairly well.

Kilkenny are awesome, we all know that but looking at that team, I think a lot of them were on the all-ireand team in '07. You just have to wonder how long their hunger can last...

I may be living in cloud cuckoo land but I really feel Galway could take them tomorrow

It'll either be a classic, and Galway might win it, (or Kilkenny might steal it in the last few seconds) or it'll be very one sided and Galway being put in the Leinster Championship will be have seen as a waste of time. I hope it's the first one.

KK have been going since 07, true, and the hunger has to die out at some stage, and legs will get heavy, not even Cody can prevent time from kicking in.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 19, 2009, 10:36:48 PM
Quote from: mckieran on June 19, 2009, 07:45:41 PM
QuoteChunky is suspended for this game as he got a straight red against Laois.

Aah yes, forgot about that. He is actually quite a loss, seemed to be going fairly well.

Kilkenny are awesome, we all know that but looking at that team, I think a lot of them were on the all-ireand team in '07. You just have to wonder how long their hunger can last...

I may be living in cloud cuckoo land but I really feel Galway could take them tomorrow

It'll either be a classic, and Galway might win it, (or Kilkenny might steal it in the last few seconds) or it'll be very one sided and Galway being put in the Leinster Championship will be have seen as a waste of time. I hope it's the first one.

KK have been going since 07, true, and the hunger has to die out at some stage, and legs will get heavy, not even Cody can prevent time from kicking in.

Call it so Reillers - don't sit on the fence - I'm going for KK by six

milltown row

no major weather problems for tomorrow night.

Galway will spring a surprise. i fancy them to win by 3 points, should be a cracker. will be a hard hitting first half and will settle down land Canning will play the full game and be the difference

The Real Laoislad

I'm going to this tomorrow evening,I can't see anything only a Super Cats win to be honest
I'm guessing Kilkenny by 5 points or more
You'll Never Walk Alone.

orangeman

Again, can't wait for this one - Will Galway's dismal enough displays in the league suck KK and Cody into a sense that this should be an easy one ??.

Galway have ambushed them before.

Bord na Mona man

Great goal from Canning. JJ Delaney thought about having a swipe across him, Noel Hickey wouldn't have hesitated and thought about it!  ;)

Carmen Stateside

Good game so far but Galways defending at times is shocking. KKs Walsh bound to be on his last warning

bigfrank

where u watchin game carmen???

bigfrank

thanks carmen,can we go 4 few long necks 2moro for old times sake:p

Carmen Stateside

See what the weather is like :)

seafoid

It says 2-10 Galway to 2-08 KK on aertel. The web match is island of ireland only. I suppose the other rights belong
to Setanta's creditors.
Fair play to Galway so far. 

Gnevin

C'mon Galway  3-11 to 2-10 !
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

seafoid

Maybe post Setanta RTÉ will cop on and allow these vital parts of the national
heritage to be watched thar saile. 

3 goals against KK is very juicy.

Louth Exile

Ger Canning "He's a good honest hard working player"

If you are a forward, that translates into can't shoot for shite!!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com