Confederations Cup 2009

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 14, 2009, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotrocks

Archie Mitchell

Maicon scored a great goal today in a 3-0 victory. Brazil were a joy to watch today. They were just passing the ball around at will and USA couldn't do anything about it.
They play Italy in last match now to determine who comes top of the group and avoids Spain in the semi final (assuming they beat Egypt tonight which I expect  them to do)

Archie Mitchell

Off topic a bit but there should be a good game on tonight in the U-21 European championships between England and Spain.

45GoneShort

Hotrocks

Archie Mitchell

Good win for Egypt tonight after I totally wrote them off. Could be tricky customers next year at World Cup after giving Brazil a scare and beating the current World Cup Champions.

The Real Laoislad

Good game tonight,great win for the Egyptians.
Seeing Buffon come up for that last corner certainly proved to me these nations involved are taking this more seriously than if they were the glorified friendlies some on here believe the games to be..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

that egyptian keeper annoyed my head. time wasting all the time, taking ages to pick the ball up!  >:( >:(

magpie seanie

The flippin horns are awful annoying alright.

Egypt looked good value for their result tonight. WE really should be aiming to beat the Italinas in Croker, they are not great.

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

True. I really think the Italians are boring. They obly show glimpses of talent i ngames. The yare certainly the least entertaining team to watch, of all the big nations.

muppet

Jaysus I watched 5 minutes and had to change channel due to the constant drone. 
MWWSI 2017

Archie Mitchell

3-0 to Brazil in first half. 3 goals in 8 minutes at end of first half.

gawa316

Feck USA have qualified after beating Egypt 3 nil and with Brazil beating Italy 3nil

magickingdom

joy in the hood........ usa 1-0 up on spain

Puckoon

USA giving a great account of themselves in an end to end action international. Flying by the seat of their pants at times, but they could be a couple goals up!