Sale
Harlequins

Pool Six:
Leinster
London Irish
Scarlets
Brive

Some interesting groups.
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Hoof Hearted

try predicting a winner from Group 5 !!!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Donnellys Hollow

Pool 5 looks a right cracker alright. Quins are fine young team and I wouldn't be surprised if they surprised a few people next year, especially if they recruit well in the summer.

Munster will be happy with their draw. Everyone wants one of the Italian teams in their pool because it pretty much guarantees that two teams from that pool will go through to the quarters. Northampton won the Challenge Cup this year but Munster have been plying their trade at a much higher level for a few years now - revenge for the 2000 Final will also come into it I suppose! Perpignan aren't one of the stronger French clubs. They'll be hard to beat in the south of France but I doubt they'll fancy the trip to Limerick.

Leinster's task looks a bit tougher. Plenty of teams are also going to be gunning for Leinster's scalp now that they are the defending champions. London Irish were unlucky not to win the Guinness Premiership and Llanelli have a great pedigree in this tournament even if they've gone backwards a bit over the past few years. Brive are something of an unknown quantity but you'd question how seriously some of the weaker French clubs will treat the tournament. Leinster should be alright but they'll need to replace Rocky Elsom and Contepomi.

I wouldn't give Ulster much of a chance in their pool. Stade are due a big year in this tournament and Bath have plenty of young talent. Even Edinburgh have made some improvement over the past 2 or 3 years and they won't fear going to Ravenhill.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Gnevin

Roll on the two in a row.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ildanach

pool 3 will be a tough call too. If Clermont Auvergne bother to send teams to the away games. Both Munster and leinster should be safe enough to get through. i see the final in paris is half sold out already
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

GalwayBayBoy

Biarritz are amazing. They seem to get the piss easiest pool every single year.

Overall a fairly good draw for the Irish teams although obviously Ulster have the hardest task coming out of the 3rd seeds.

Roger

Good draws for Leinster and Munster.  They should go through ok. 

Can't see Ulster getting past that and could end up bottom.  The new coach won't be too pleased with that draw at all.