Who would you like to have a pint with...

Started by 5 Sams, June 07, 2009, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasurer

ludermor

Billys Boots

Giles and Dunphy, or if that's not possible, BC1 and AZOffaly.  :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: thebandit on June 09, 2009, 09:24:41 AM
Martin Luther King and Michaela Harte. I wonder which of them had the best dream.

:D :D :D :D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

hectorsheroes

Noel Gallagher cos he is witty as f*** or even Liam Gallagher cos he just slags everybody but a great one would have been Bill Hicks.

JohnMitchellInman

Rafa Benitez (You call Lucas a footballer ?)
Alex Ferguson (time you retired old man)

Would be good craic getting the 2 of them together  :o

And Angelina Jolie (Brad getting a bit old don't you think !) :-*

Derry Dolly

i dnt really drink pints (i aint no mucksavage.lol) but i wud more than gladly share a wee vodka

i drink anything really
with peter kay..he cracks me up,love the accent and dnt think id get drunk as id spend most of time laughin(or chokin with laughter on my drink)

Massey-135

Id like to hassle the hoff over a few pints of stout.

supersub

i'd like to pint with alex ferguson, and see if he could influence me as much as he does referees  :D

full back

Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 09, 2009, 11:15:46 AM
i dnt really drink pints (i aint no mucksavage.lol) but i wud more than gladly share a wee vodka

i drink anything really
with peter kay..he cracks me up,love the accent and dnt think id get drunk as id spend most of time laughin(or chokin with laughter on my drink)

Peter Kay doesnt drink either, so you would be better off meeting him in a coffee shop

fitzroyalty

the lad off come dine with me and simon cowell.

myself and comedinewithme would just sit and cut simon cowell to pieces

leenie

so far i'd have a pint (which i'd buy) with D4S as he voted 4 me so whoever the 13 others were i'd have a drink with them...

my round..... as long as it's in the north (not derry or down)

i'll add cavan 4ever
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

I planned to have a pint with maggie and leenie one night in Omagh, but they wouldn't commit to a date and time.
Testing Accessibility

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on June 10, 2009, 02:30:41 PM
I planned to have a pint with maggie and leenie one night in Omagh, but they wouldn't commit to a date and time.

and you won't be getting a date or a time in the future if ya keep calling me names! ya pup !
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..