Who would you like to have a pint with...

Started by 5 Sams, June 07, 2009, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

I would like to have a pint with all the Mods to see what they think of the rest of ye.
MWWSI 2017

fred the red

Quote from: hardstation on June 08, 2009, 09:53:44 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2009, 09:52:13 PM
I would like to have a pint with all the Mods to see what they think of the rest of ye.

They'd say I'm a great fella.

no i wouldnt

Hoof Hearted

muppet cant drink soup, fades out very early
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

muppet

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 08, 2009, 10:00:19 PM
muppet cant drink soup, fades out very early

Sadly I only last 48 hours nowadays. Then I need a week to recover.

That's still 40 hours more than Half Hearted.  :P
MWWSI 2017

Yes I Would

Jim Allister, then id glass him when we have finished!!

mylestheslasher

Quote from: haveaharp on June 08, 2009, 08:48:09 AM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 07, 2009, 10:39:29 PM
Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 07, 2009, 10:18:25 PM
Bono, would like to thank him for some great days out and for some cracking songs. U2 were the band of my youth and its great that they are still around. If we had a few pints together I`d ask him to stop the political preaching and his other campaigns and concentrate solely on the music, cos he does sound like a bit of a bollox at times, but there is no doubting that he is the front man of the greatest live band on the planet.

I'd like to have a pint with Bono too so I could tell him to his face that he is one of the biggest knobs I've ever had the misfortune of listening to.

How can you say someone is a knob if you have never met them. Id say on screen personality and real man are 2 different things.

He describes himself as a "superstar". He claims to be a man that tries to help the third world yet he takes tea with mass murderers like Blair and bush. He is a knob as far as I am concerned.

Minder

If anyone says Nelson Mandela im gonna put my fist through a window.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

illdecide

TBH i don't really care to have a pint with any one famous...ya just wouldn't feel comfortable in their company...nothing beats out for a real session with your mates...A stag doo in Newcastle
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Our Nail Loney

Mine would be Jesus, Gandhi, Mohamed Ali, Will Smith, Abraham Lincoln, JFK, H from Steps, and Nelson Mandela.

I couldn't give a f**k about all these people. Apart from H from Steps

tyrone86

David Hasslehoff, Shane McGowan, Christy Moore, Oliver Reed and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 08, 2009, 11:05:19 PM
Mine would be Jesus, Gandhi, Mohamed Ali, Will Smith, Abraham Lincoln, JFK, H from Steps, and Nelson Mandela.

I couldn't give a f**k about all these people. Apart from H from Steps
I can hear the sound of breaking glass in West Belfast!

rosnarun

cant believe no one has said arthur Guinness so as you can bitch over the quality of the pint all night long.

If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

haveaharp

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 08, 2009, 10:43:59 PM
Quote from: haveaharp on June 08, 2009, 08:48:09 AM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 07, 2009, 10:39:29 PM
Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 07, 2009, 10:18:25 PM
Bono, would like to thank him for some great days out and for some cracking songs. U2 were the band of my youth and its great that they are still around. If we had a few pints together I`d ask him to stop the political preaching and his other campaigns and concentrate solely on the music, cos he does sound like a bit of a bollox at times, but there is no doubting that he is the front man of the greatest live band on the planet.

I'd like to have a pint with Bono too so I could tell him to his face that he is one of the biggest knobs I've ever had the misfortune of listening to.

How can you say someone is a knob if you have never met them. Id say on screen personality and real man are 2 different things.

He describes himself as a "superstar". He claims to be a man that tries to help the third world yet he takes tea with mass murderers like Blair and bush. He is a knob as far as I am concerned.

He's done more for the 3rd world than most. You know, maybe the guy just cares ?

thebandit

Martin Luther King and Michaela Harte. I wonder which of them had the best dream.

ludermor

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 07, 2009, 08:43:27 PM
...the Cantona thread got me thinking.

He was a hero of mine and I always said I would like to meet him.....however if you were going on the lash who would you pick....

Mine would be Billy Connolly ....imagine the crack.

Would have been good craic when he was on the beer not so sure these days.