Megan Fox - Fox slams 'casting couch' directors

Started by SLIGONIAN, June 06, 2009, 01:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Megan Fox has blown apart Hollywood's casting couch culture - insisting several leading film directors have tried to bed her since she found fame

The Transformers beauty has attended a number meetings with top moviemakers to discuss potential roles.

But she was shocked when they made moves on her during the interviews - and immediately turned them down.

Fox, who refuses to name names, tells GQ magazine, "Any casting couch s**t I've experienced has been since I've become famous. It's really so heartbreaking. Some of these people! Like Hollywood legends.

"You think you're going to meet them and you're so excited, like, 'I can't believe this person wants to have a conversation with me,' and you get there and you realise that's not what they want, at all. It's happened a lot this year actually."

And Fox also has a way of dealing with male co-stars who flirt with her - she delivers a damaging blow to their ego in front of the entire crew.

She says, "There are some guys, talking about actors who have been in the business for a while, who are very egocentric and have been able to sleep with a lot of girls for whatever reason, and because they don't know me they think I'm going to be this little cupcake, this Marilyn Monroe type who's going to bat my eyes and be like a receptacle for them.

"I just shut them down immediately, right in front of people. It's been so long since someone has told them no, they don't really know how to deal with it. Because of this non-reality they live in, they're f**ked up, psychologically."

Interesting read, still reckon id pull her 8).
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Archie Mitchell

Sexiest woman on the planet. How Cheryl Cole got #1 I don't know.

longrunsthefox

She is my sister you know so by all means pay her compliments but keep it between the hedges  :-*

midLouth

The Watcher Pat

She is absooooluteeely georgious.....

I could pull her no probs!!!   ( i'm just about to wake up soon)
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

SLIGONIAN

I dont think anyone could blame the Directors trying there luck 8), but fair play to her.

I knew this thread would get some amount of views and feck all posts. :P
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

pintsofguinness

She says, "There are some guys, talking about actors who have been in the business for a while, who are very egocentric and have been able to sleep with a lot of girls for whatever reason, and because they don't know me they think I'm going to be this little cupcake, this Marilyn Monroe type who's going to bat my eyes and be like a receptacle for them.

"I just shut them down immediately, right in front of people. It's been so long since someone has told them no, they don't really know how to deal with it. Because of this non-reality they live in, they're f**ked up, psychologically."

ach boo hoo.  It's hard to have sympathy for someone who isnt shy about posing in some of the pictures she has, gets nose jobs done etc.  Basically she has used her looks and sexual appeal to further her career, make money etc and sure why not but when you do that you can hardly complain about being asked out. 

It's a bit like a woman wearing a low cut top or skirt up to her arse and then complains about the men look at her.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 07, 2009, 01:29:29 PM

ach boo hoo.  It's hard to have sympathy for someone who isnt shy about posing in some of the pictures she has, gets nose jobs done etc.  Basically she has used her looks and sexual appeal to further her career, make money etc and sure why not but when you do that you can hardly complain about being asked out. 

It's a bit like a woman wearing a low cut top or skirt up to her arse and then complains about the men look at her.

well said Pints.

theskull1

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 06, 2009, 05:55:20 PM
She is my sister you know so by all means pay her compliments but keep it between the hedges  :-*

I'm sure alot of boys would love to keep it between the hedges  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on June 08, 2009, 09:05:00 PM
who is she?on the phone here so cant be arsed looking around the internet for her on the phone.someone post a picture of her and ill determine if she passes the dirtydozen test
I'd say she'd pass the test alright. In fairness to the directors you wouldn't be human if you didn't chance your arm.

screenexile

blewuporstuffed

who is she?on the phone here so cant be arsed looking around the internet for her on the phone.someone post a picture of her and ill determine if she passes the dirtydozen test
shes the doll outa transformers DD.
she'd do on a slow night  ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

C_Berg_316

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 09, 2009, 10:30:14 AM
shes the doll outa transformers DD.
she'd do on a slow night  ;)

shes like a 170 outshot - great darts
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

leenie

i seen her being interviewed either on the red carpet b4 oscars or golden globes and she came off as a real twat.... granted she is unreal looking but she keep saying how ugly she was and how everyone was else was so pretty.....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

full back

Super looking woman, but it is a bit of a joke that she is complaining about this

I would say if she hadnt made it as big she would be doing her fair share of 'meeting directors' on the casting couch