Senseless attacks on Orange Halls

Started by mournerambler, June 05, 2009, 11:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 06, 2009, 03:07:08 AM
Quote from: hardstation on June 05, 2009, 11:32:08 PM
A boyo shot in the knees in the hallway of a block of flats in South Link a couple of nights ago.

A boyo shot in the knees and wrists last night on the Glen Road (Rosnareen direction).

Good job it wasn't your mother or sister's house they were robbing or raping!
You really should go to bed when you come in blocked from the pub!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2009, 02:36:39 AM
If you're going to argue for the sake of arguing gnevin at least try and do it without talking pure shit. 
I don't think he is capable of anything else when it comes to the north.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 05, 2009, 11:47:50 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 05, 2009, 11:33:45 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 05, 2009, 11:30:59 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 05, 2009, 11:23:38 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 05, 2009, 11:20:17 PM
No harm no one hurt. Ive no time for oo or there culture. Sure what do the marches do, they should all be banned because all there out to do is raise tension. Its a case of scum attacking scum.
Just like the GAA matches are out to raise tension among the "prods" . Sure its a case of scum attacking GAA scum .

::) ::)

Are you saying the GAA are opposites on the other side to the OO, we play a game, they march celebrating battles past over us. Big Difference in how both sides celebrate our cultures and not comparable. Is it GAA associated people attacking Ohs, i doubt it.

Of course there is a difference but they march we name our clubs after "terrorist" and sing a "foreign anthem" before our games . Tey see if from the other side

We name our clubs after heroes who faught for our freedom from a tryant, how is it a foreign athem at GAA match, we dont guad the prods like they do on ther marches, they dont need to go to GAA matches and hear it if they dont want to, we dont go marching down roads that everyone knows are just to cause trouble. The oo are scum and i despise them, The GAA is completely different in every way and if what TB says is true then i obviously wouldnt want to see retribution in a GAA clubhouse getting targeted and tit for tat so they are idiots too but they mightn be GAA folk just troublemakers.

Good call...If you don't want to hear the anthem dont go to the match....

Just like every Saturday from now to August if I want to go to town i have to listen to them marching and have to run a gauntlent of abuse if i want to go to a bank machine....

Oh sure it's the mini 12th this Friday, next week it will be the aniversary of some c**t who died trying to kill a load of taigs....the next Friday it will be the somme aniversary then there will be seige of Derry, Aniversary of Drumcree, then the 12th and 13th...Great Craic
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Evil Genius

A boyo shot in the knees in the hallway of a block of flats in South Link a couple of nights ago.

A boyo shot in the knees and wrists last night on the Glen Road (Rosnareen direction).

Are we to take it from your above comment that you have no sympathy for the two individuals who were shot in South Link/Glen Road? If so, how do you justify such "punishment" of people who have not been given a fair trial?

Or is it acceptable to overlook such minor inconveniences when the political outlook of the people carrying out the "punishment" coincides with your own?

P.S. Before you answer, you might care to reconsider what you posted on another thread about not condemning Colin Duffy before he has been found guilty of any offence in Court:

"If your going to condemn anyone at least have some shred of evidence to back up your allegations and insults!"

::)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 06, 2009, 09:57:14 AM

You really should go to bed when you come in blocked from the pub!

Great response Tony you really do talk baloney, btw couldn't sleep!  ;)
Tbc....

pintsofguinness

EG
Are we to take it from your above comment that you have no sympathy for the two individuals who were shot in South Link/Glen Road? If so, how do you justify such "punishment" of people who have not been given a fair trial?
Because the police won't do anything!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 06, 2009, 12:40:15 PM

Or is it acceptable to overlook such minor inconveniences when the political outlook of the people carrying out the "punishment" coincides with your own?

P.S. Before you answer, you might care to reconsider what you posted on another thread about not condemning Colin Duffy before he has been found guilty of any offence in Court:

"If your going to condemn anyone at least have some shred of evidence to back up your allegations and insults!"

Listen to nolan show yesterday and hear what the people in that community think.
As for your comment on my political outlook well shows you don't have a clue.
Tbc....

Evil Genius

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 06, 2009, 12:49:50 PM

Listen to nolan show yesterday and hear what the people in that community think.
Ah right. So a few people phoning in to the Nolan show constitutes a "fair trial", does it? May I take it that if we conducted a similar phone-in about Duffy, and the good people of Lurgan indicated that he is also hardly "whiter-than-white", that that would justify some unknown, unelected and unaccountable group of individuals shooting him as well?
Or are you you simply a hypocrite?

OK then, if I am wrong in suspecting that it is your politics which inform what are clearly your double standards on the exercise of law and order, why don't you provide me with your own explanation?
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Gnevin

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 06, 2009, 03:04:19 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 05, 2009, 11:33:45 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 05, 2009, 11:30:59 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 05, 2009, 11:23:38 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 05, 2009, 11:20:17 PM
No harm no one hurt. Ive no time for oo or there culture. Sure what do the marches do, they should all be banned because all there out to do is raise tension. Its a case of scum attacking scum.
Just like the GAA matches are out to raise tension among the "prods" . Sure its a case of scum attacking GAA scum .

::) ::)

Are you saying the GAA are opposites on the other side to the OO, we play a game, they march celebrating battles past over us. Big Difference in how both sides celebrate our cultures and not comparable. Is it GAA associated people attacking Ohs, i doubt it.

Of course there is a difference but they march we name our clubs after "terrorist" and sing a "foreign anthem" before our games . Tey see if from the other side

Dub t**t you call yourself a GAA man!  ::)
I'm just pointing out what the commonly held view from the other side is. I've no gra for the OO.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: Windmill abu on June 06, 2009, 01:34:03 AM
The point is the OO is a cultural organisation you might not like them but there are others of the orange side you feel the same . Your views are lowest common dominator .

The Orange order refuses to accept anyone from the catholic religion as a member and is therefore a sectarian order. Trying to disguise this blatant sectarianism as culture is akin to accepting the KKK as cultural for refusing black people or accepting the Nazi's as cultural for refusing Jews

Aye but should we be using them as the yard stick on which we base our tolerance? 

The yard stick of tolerance should be by defination "the minimum which we should accept"

If we regard racism (the KKK) and anti semitism (The Nazis) as beyond what is acceptable. Are you proposing that we accept the sectarianism as proposed by the Orange order as a yard stick for tolerance?

I'm not proposing we accept it .I am how ever proposing we don't gloat or say they got what was coming to them as it's this sort of attitude that leads to people thinking its a great idea to burn out OO halls which in turn leads to GAA clubs being burnt out   
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2009, 02:36:39 AM
If you're going to argue for the sake of arguing gnevin at least try and do it without talking pure shit. 

How am I talking shite? Tell me what I've said that is untrue?

Gnevin

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 06, 2009, 03:02:02 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 06, 2009, 02:17:05 AM
Quote from: Windmill abu on June 06, 2009, 01:34:03 AM
The point is the OO is a cultural organisation you might not like them but there are others of the orange side you feel the same . Your views are lowest common dominator .

The Orange order refuses to accept anyone from the catholic religion as a member and is therefore a sectarian order. Trying to disguise this blatant sectarianism as culture is akin to accepting the KKK as cultural for refusing black people or accepting the Nazi's as cultural for refusing Jews

Aye but should we be using them as the yard stick on which we base our tolerance? 

The yard stick of tolerance should be by defination "the minimum which we should accept"

If we regard racism (the KKK) and anti semitism (The Nazis) as beyond what is acceptable. Are you proposing that we accept the sectarianism as proposed by the Orange order as a yard stick for tolerance?

The north is a complex situation not one which will be easily solved by defining problems as black and white. 

having just read this thread, Gnevin you really show yourself up to be an idiot who knows fcuk all about the the north.
You compare the GAA with the OO no f**king comparison at all!
It's dicks like you  who cause retalitision (sp) - w*nker
I haven't compared the GAA and OO . I've just pointed out how other people view the GAA and the we shouldn't take the same view of the OO as much as we don't like them .

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 06, 2009, 01:43:01 PM

Ah right. So a few people phoning in to the Nolan show constitutes a "fair trial", does it? May I take it that if we conducted a similar phone-in about Duffy, and the good people of Lurgan indicated that he is also hardly "whiter-than-white", that that would justify some unknown, unelected and unaccountable group of individuals shooting him as well?
Or are you you simply a hypocrite?

OK then, if I am wrong in suspecting that it is your politics which inform what are clearly your double standards on the exercise of law and order, why don't you provide me with your own explanation?

Ah double standards and hypocrite are you trying to pigeon hole me or describing yourself?
These lads/scumbags are not shot for nothing and if it stops them going out and destroying someone elses life then so be it. The police don't give a shit.
As for Colin Duffy (a man who btw I have no time for) well the police seem to spend all their time with him, pity they didn't spend as much time policing West and North Belfast ands then maybe there wouldn't be any need to shot people.
Tbc....

Gnevin

Quote from: Windmill abu on June 06, 2009, 01:00:50 AM
QuoteThe point is the OO is a cultural organisation you might not like them but there are others of the orange side you feel the same . Your views are lowest common dominator .

Should we burn down golf clubs that don't allow women?

Gnevin

Quote from: Tyrones own on June 06, 2009, 04:42:25 AM
Gnevin....do us all a favor and log off when your done, some buffoon has been using your
Account to spout the biggest load of shite these past few days making you out an uninformed idiot :o

Care to say what I have said that is a "load of shite"?