Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 188512 times)

laoislad

• View Profile
Re: Holidays
« Reply #1650 on: July 10, 2018, 01:58:31 PM »
trying to put one or two ideas together for 3-4 nights away and having been told Haven holidays in UK are great, so thinking about blackpool and stena from belfast to liverpool maybe.

has anyone any recommendations or similar alternatives before I go flying in....we have 2 kids who are 7 & 9, so just a small holiday was the thinking....so if you have been to a great spot across the water and can recommend me anything, thanks  :)
Just back from a similar holiday. We took the fast ferry from Dublin to Holyhead and went to Thomas Land near Birmingham, it's part of a bigger theme park called Drayton Manor. My boys loved it but they are a bit younger than yours https://www.draytonmanor.co.uk.
We rented a self cartering apartment here for the week. https://www.diamondresortsandhotels.com/Resorts/Wychnor-Park-Country-Club?mkc=GOOGLE.
On the way back to Holyhead we stopped off at Anfield and did the stadium tour. So if you were getting ferry to Liverpool it's only about 2hrs to the place we stayed in.
Great holiday.

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: July 10, 2018, 02:17:25 PM »
lads thinking of going to dubai in october for 5 nights,what area would yous recommend?have been looking at hotels and can be a big price difference and going by what i can read maninly looks like the beach or town area as best options,anyone been and what did they think,still undecided on it or new york.

Went to Dubai on the honeymoon years ago. Stayed in the town area as we were then going on to a beach holiday afterwards. We stayed in the Hilton and it was fantastic but would have preferred the beach area on hindsight.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

nrico2006

• View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: July 11, 2018, 11:51:43 AM »
Any ideas on where you can park near the Giants Causeway if you are not looking to use the visitors centre?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: July 11, 2018, 12:18:11 PM »
Any ideas on where you can park near the Giants Causeway if you are not looking to use the visitors centre?

You can still use the main carpark ( I think)