Glasgowbury 2009 - July 25th 2009 - Eagles Rock (Draperstown)

Started by screenmachine, June 02, 2009, 03:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

Apparently you can buy tickets at the gate as well for the festival.  Rip er out all weekend lads...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

rolloutking

screenmachine

Bring deep pockets, I think there's like a semi search before you go into the concert site.  You can bring all the drink you want into the campsite, just no glass bottles.  We'll probably be up at the back of the campsite on the left hand side, walk around there shouting rolloutking and I'll throw ya a tin...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

peterquaife

Quote from: screenmachine on July 24, 2009, 10:24:17 AM
Bring deep pockets, I think there's like a semi search before you go into the concert site.  You can bring all the drink you want into the campsite, just no glass bottles.  We'll probably be up at the back of the campsite on the left hand side, walk around there shouting rolloutking and I'll throw ya a tin...

well she's kicking off tomorrow, or tonight for the youngsters with more stamina

lineup could be better, think they were putting their hopes on getting Therapy? to headline, but a German festival signed them up. Pity.

will try and get to see as many bands as I can (which will probably add up to 4). the band i am most looking forward to seeing is a Bangor band called The Stetz; www.myspace.com/thestetz. guitars with a smidgen of electronic wizardry thrown in.

accuweather changes by the day, but at the minute, its giving it sunny with showers during the day with a south wind, which means it'll be warm enough and periods of rain @ night

i hear tesco's are doing 24 carlsberg for a tenner

lets do this!

FreeDerry

Heading this year myself. Can't wait :)
Might take a spin up tonight an see what the craic is.

screenmachine

As long as it stays dry until I'm drunk I don't give a fiddlers.  We spent most of the time last year in the campsite drinkning and then drifted in and out of the concert site every so often.  I heard they were trying to get Primal Scream but they pulled out unfortunately but lets be honest, come ten or eleven we won't be able to remember much anyway.  I think I might give Deep Fried Funk another bash this year, it was mental in that tent last year...can't wait!