Things that make me giggle

Started by ziggysego, June 01, 2009, 12:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on June 01, 2009, 03:57:19 PM

when you see some stranger trip in the street.... always makes me giggle.. (but not when it happens to yourself)

shloer gives me the giigles too...

Shloer non-alcoholic leenie  ::)
Testing Accessibility

DennistheMenace

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on June 01, 2009, 01:09:49 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 01, 2009, 12:42:14 AM
There are Grind Me thread and f**k Me thread. Basically threads about the depressing things. Time for things that make you giggle.

I was watching the news yesterday and saw something that made me laugh. Checked the BBC website and it was up there too.

There was a news report about Human Trafficking, where a Policeman is the main suspect. That itself isn't the humourous part, I ain't that morbid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8074671.stm

In the video, the policeman manages to knocks the door opens and steps back... just keep watching ;)

Sorry what thread is this? Is there any female posters on it?

:D

I laughed at the policeman falling ziggy. 

I dont giggle.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 01, 2009, 06:06:04 PM
Quote from: corn02 on June 01, 2009, 01:09:49 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 01, 2009, 12:42:14 AM
There are Grind Me thread and f**k Me thread. Basically threads about the depressing things. Time for things that make you giggle.

I was watching the news yesterday and saw something that made me laugh. Checked the BBC website and it was up there too.

There was a news report about Human Trafficking, where a Policeman is the main suspect. That itself isn't the humourous part, I ain't that morbid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8074671.stm

In the video, the policeman manages to knocks the door opens and steps back... just keep watching ;)

Sorry what thread is this? Is there any female posters on it?

:D

I laughed at the policeman falling ziggy. 

I dont giggle.

I fail to see the humour  :-\
I did however think it was funny the chinese girl speaking in that funny accent  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

raisins

My four year old wants to call her two Goldfish fart and night....Teacher will be thrilled.  She also thinks God looks like he needs a haircut...Yes, God!!

Norf Tyrone

I watched Ziggy's link yesterday twice and thought it was not even funny. It came on the news last night, and I said to the wife about it. Hit rewind on the SKY+ button, and watched it again. She laughed... a lot. Not giggled... laughed.

I laughed at how much she left.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Quote from: ziggysego on June 01, 2009, 11:39:47 AM
He knocked the policeman behind him, into the flower bed. FFS, think I'll just delete this thread!  :D

Seen it second time round!
Here didnt thon chinese woman have a quere accent! :D