Anyone been caught with no mot?

Started by tyrone girl, May 31, 2009, 11:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

They go through the list but things can be passed over and dealt with later in the afternoon, they dont do it all the time  but certain cases solicitors will let pass over til the end.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 30, 2009, 03:13:43 PM
They go through the list but things can be passed over and dealt with later in the afternoon, they dont do it all the time  but certain cases solicitors will let pass over til the end.

If the magistrate catches on to the reason things are being passed over, they might soon put a stop to it!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

haranguerer

you seem to have the entire judicial system/press under your thumb there tyrone girl....but bearing in mind you thought you'd got off with the whole thing initially, i predict a jail-term and front page coverage

tyrone girl

Eh they been doing it years if certain things cant be dealt with at the time - and trust me i know cos see it every wk in the courts

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 30, 2009, 03:19:04 PM
Eh they been doing it years if certain things cant be dealt with at the time - and trust me i know cos see it every wk in the courts

Aw yeah passing over is common for loads and loads of reasons. Only saying that if the magistrate realises that people are passing cases just to keep them out of the paper they mightn't be too happy, particularly if everybody starts doing it.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

tyrone girl

Yeah true - just got word - £60 fine   ;D still hateful having to pay anything but i was expecting at least £150

Lecale2

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 30, 2009, 03:32:47 PM
Yeah true - just got word - £60 fine   ;D still hateful having to pay anything but i was expecting at least £150

If that's all you got it was well worth it. 

It would cost more to pay for the MOT and get the motor sorted so I don't think I'll bother me arse anymore.

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 30, 2009, 03:13:43 PM

You're a foxy lady, pulling favours like that.
Testing Accessibility