Love it
8 (11.3%)
Hate it
41 (57.7%)
Will watch every episode but complain like hell about it
22 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 70

full back

Marcus is trying to be cool as fcuk but the reality of it is he cant handle rejection & is acting like a kn0b

Rumour has it that Noirin's ex, Isaac, is going to enter the house this week.
Someone else to fawn over the SWT :-\

Big eviction week ahead, Marcus & Noirin are up :o

tyrone girl

Marcus is being a dick big time, acting like a real p***k BUT in a warped kind of way i feel sorry for him , hes obsessed with her and now shes in a sense run off with his friend, i think noirins an absolute player and a feckin clown as well. Shes playing Siavash big time when she has no intention of anything happening with him , hes a bit of craic for her in the house and feeds her ego. Think last nite Siavash was beginning to think shit wat the hell have i done , hes fucked up a lot just to run after her and she doesnt give a shit.

So on friday nite even tho i detest marcus with a passion i hope Noirin goes. Then i hope they bring in her ex who shes still in love with and he gets jiggy with sophie  :o

Clown

tyrone girl

stupid wee tart  :o nah i havnt a clue thats wat i would call her tho  :-\

full back

cusack og

Noirin is acting the maggot big time and she seems oblivious to what she's doing..purely in it for herself. I kind of feel sorry for Marcus too, he can get a big angry but he must be well pissed off with what's happening around him.

The show at the minute seems to revolve around 5 or 6 characters..the rest aren't even getting air time!

full back

Quote from: cusack og on July 28, 2009, 01:33:15 PM
I kind of feel sorry for Marcus too, he can get a big angry but he must be well pissed off with what's happening around him.

I cant understand this sympathy for Marcus
I dont like the SWT, but she made it abundantly clear to him that nothing would ever happen between them
What did he expect FFS?

nrico2006

She made it clear by funmbling with him under the duvet one night did she?  She is a knob and it was plain to see what she was at last night with Siavash, and he realised it too.  B is a shitstirrer, hating Marcus and 5 seconds later under the duvet with him.  Marcus is a tube, but I do feel sorry for him.  Tom was the only normal fella in there, the rest are not the kind of people you or me would know really.  I liked how on his last night he was in the diary room and going through all the house mates and describing them calling Marcus a nutjob or something like that and he said something funny regarding your man David.  It was good to see someone put it to Marcus the way Tom did regarding Noirin as he said basically that take your oil when you are shot down.  Marcus was hilarious trying to win the arm wrestle by practically standing on the table. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

full back

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 28, 2009, 01:47:35 PM
She made it clear by funmbling with him under the duvet one night did she? 

Has she told Marcus she wasnt interested in him?

cusack og

I think I feel sorry for him because he feels like he has to exclude himself from the rest of the group especially if noirin is sitting on siavash's lap right in front of him. I know some of his diary room antics might have been over the top but he's good to watch.

Big Brother: "Marcus proceed to the jail for breaking the rules"
Marcus: "Do you want cherryade poured over the diary room chair?"    :D

full back

I suppose he has his moments, but I dont feel sorry for him in the slightest

tyrone girl

Im starting to feel sorry for siavash as well  :o cos he has well and truly fucked up and is startin to realise whats goin on and id say hes startin to think ffs why did i get myself into this and she doesnt give a f**k

and i dont think shes one bit oblivious as to what shes at , she knows full well what shes at

full back

I see Sree was admitted to hospital a few days ago, with damage done to his wrists, he is now being cared for by Big Brother psychologists :-\

Got this off another site, here is a link to Marcus' site

http://www.irrepressible.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/page8.html

:D :D

Bonkers

full back

Noirin's ex, Isaac, is in the house
Siavash is kicked to the kerb in an instant

tyrone girl

Feck sake trust that to happen the only night i miss it  >:(