Love it
8 (11.3%)
Hate it
41 (57.7%)
Will watch every episode but complain like hell about it
22 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 70

cusack og

Another problem with Sophie is that her voice starts to break when she tries to string a sentence together. You wouldn't half get bored of her. Noirin isn't much better.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: tyrone girl on July 22, 2009, 01:30:10 PM
Oh shut up, i hated the sight of him cos he turned me as i have said on here many times , dont care wat nationality he is , the point is to me he looked disgusting and turned my stomach so give my head peace

Racist. Reported.

nrico2006

Haven't seen much of it since the new ones arrived but saw last 10 last night.  Noirin is still a knob, and I agree with Tyrone Girl I hated Siavash at the start but probably because he was hanging around with that American tool.  
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

tyrone girl

Am i just totally thick or how have i been watchin bb all this time and never caught on siavash is obsessed with noirin as well wtfffff

vav

you're just totally thick :P  ... Ok so I don't watch big bro cos I hate the sight of the programme (and surprisingly it hasn't dominated every magazine this year so I just assumed it was over) so perhaps I shouldn't comment but I'll still stick with my aforementioned comment!

tyrone girl

Vav we shouldnt comment round the same time have u forgotten we are suposed to be one and the same person  ::) ::) ffs

vav

:D ohs I forgot you have multiple personality disorder and I'm just a figment of your slightly warped imagination :D

corn02

Quote from: tyrone girl on July 22, 2009, 01:30:10 PM
Oh shut up, i hated the sight of him cos he turned me as i have said on here many times , dont care wat nationality he is , the point is to me he looked disgusting and turned my stomach so give my head peace

Jesus.

I suppose you support BNP as well?

Our Nail Loney

Noirin must wear the weemens version of this

Thats Sree, Marcus, Angel and Siavash all fell for her. So far.

full back

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 23, 2009, 02:24:56 PM

Thats Sree, Marcus, Angel and Siavash all fell for her. So far.

Lets be fair ONL, it isnt someone you would be putting on your CV
Sree, Marcus & Angel are all a unique typr of freaks

full back

Heard Kenny climbed over the fence last night & got out of the house

He says he 'wants to remain a legend'  :D :D :D :D

Archie Mitchell

Plus he cried earlier in the diary room after Big Brother asked him to find Karly's contraceptive pills as she needed them  :D

longball

Anyone see this last nite. God Marcus is a c*ck. Ur boy Tom is a bit of a savage but was beaten in the arm wrestling.
Marcus is a competitive tw*t as well, whos the favourite to go 2nite?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

full back

Quote from: longball on July 24, 2009, 10:26:09 AM
Marcus is a competitive tw*t as well, whos the favourite to go 2nite?

It was all suspended because Kenny done a runner, dont know what is happening tonight

tyrone girl

No eviction at all tonite mores the pity , sooner that marcus stinker goes the better

noone answered me yesterday tho , was i the only one who didnt realise until the other nite that siavash was mad after noirin as well