Minor trivialities that annoy you at games

Started by T Fearon, May 28, 2009, 05:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mckieran

QuoteNow hold on a minute Meathie.....you can just leave them type of women alone...nothing wrong with them at all.

Damn right!

cameltohill

Quote from: Oakleafer93 on May 29, 2009, 01:30:04 PM

I have a GPRS/GSM type card thingy that you can plug into your laptop and it works in a similar way to how you can get access on your phone- it's not actually mine it's my brothers as he works away a lot but I take it with me because I don't travel well and  needed a distraction and reading doesn't work well!

sure! ;) ;)

Fuzzman

I hate it when you're at a match and your team is losing and not playing well and you have to listen to some negative aul fella beside you giving out the whole game.

Ach sure I knew they'd collapse like that. They'd let you down a bagful. Ach luck at that pass. Brutal stuff.
Reminds me of the two aul lads in the muppets

It's bad enuf watching it yourself without someone else making it worse
There was a young lad with his byrd sitting behind us at the Tyrone v Meath game in 2007 and he whinged the whole match
Near the end I turned and said to him to go home if its making ye that miserable.
The girlfriend laughed to his annoyance.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: cameltohill on May 29, 2009, 01:49:28 PM
Quote from: Oakleafer93 on May 29, 2009, 01:30:04 PM

I have a GPRS/GSM type card thingy that you can plug into your laptop and it works in a similar way to how you can get access on your phone- it's not actually mine it's my brothers as he works away a lot but I take it with me because I don't travel well and  needed a distraction and reading doesn't work well!

sure! ;) ;)

Don't care if you don't believe me or not, however it is a little worrying that you seem to be stalking my posts...

cameltohill

hardly stalking you love, its because you talk nonsense!

that is all...

moysider

omagh_gael

being called a dirty British bas**rd by young dub fans during half time of Tyrone v Dublin national league game 2007  when they were beating us at half time, oh how I wish I had seen the said person at full time!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 29, 2009, 07:39:58 PM
being called a dirty British bas**rd by young dub fans during half time of Tyrone v Dublin national league game 2007  when they were beating us at half time, oh how I wish I had seen the said person at full time!
Got similar from Laois fans on two seperate occasions, and they were middle aged men!

For me it's...
People leaving early (specifically the 3 armagh men who were beside me and left the AIF of 2002 at half time!)
people arriving late
people running to the toilet every 5 minutes
people who dont shut their mouth when they havent a clue
women who screech
foul mouthed women
Drunks
People screaming abuse at refs, their own players or opposition players

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyronefan

you would have had trouble finding them as they were half way home at full time   ;D

Oakleafer93

Quote from: tyronefan on May 29, 2009, 07:56:26 PM

you would have had trouble finding them as they were half way home at full time   ;D

And someof them were still leaving Quinns to go to the match  ;D

NetNitrate

Mars bars that are passed their sell by date. Just remembering to check the date after you've savaged it down is the annoying part.

ExiledGael

"Put the f**king thing in would ye"
"That's the ball"
Almost always lost possession.

And anyone who tells the ref to "go back to Donegal/Tyrone wherever (usually Longford)".

Son_of_Sam

When your playing a team from Northern Ireland & you hear them shouting "fckn Southern Ref." I always make the point of shouting back "feckn East of the Shannon Ref."
You really think the Ref. from Meath likes us better than you!!!!!!!!!!

Son_of_Sam

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 28, 2009, 10:35:06 PM
Quote from: LeppinMick on May 28, 2009, 10:24:26 PM
anything from Roscommon  ;D

True. God their supporters are annoying. I remember a big gang of them singing 'Rossies going mental, Rossies going mental nananana' in Castlebar a few years back. Thankfully they left with their tails between their legs. And faces of despondency! ;D

Have you seen that daft Rossie Hill 16 wanabees that stand in a massif huddle behind one of the goals at Dr.Hyde. I remember them being shut up by Conor Mort. a few times, I think I saw him wave goodbye to them after he scored yet another point direct at them a few years back. For those types you need Morts. arrogance to wind them up & then shut them up.

RMDrive

People who clap wide from the other team. It's been happening for years but it still wrecks my head.