Saffrons v The Dubs - 7th June at Croker ..

Started by cville, May 26, 2009, 09:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cville

Okay folks, here goes. As a Saffron fan will there be tickets easily available? Would it be worth a weekend in Dublin? Or, is it just a case of going in hope as the Dubs are a class ahead? But hey! what's new - we always have to live in hope. ;)

the colonel

the difference between success and failure is energy

Two Hands FFS

From Antrim website. Seems there is plenty of tickets available. Dublin will be clear favourites based on league form but Antrim wont fear Dublin..it's just a pity injuries have came at a bad time. The Antrim squad is very short of options already without the loss of key players in Shields, Brendan Herron & maybe a couple more. Sure we can hope. Talking to a couple of players & they cant wait for it.

Leinster Hurling Championship Tickets
Dublin v Antrim - 7th June
Tickets on sale in Casement Park this week:
Thursday: 6.45pm - 8.30pm
Saturday: 11.00am - 12 noon

This will be the last opportunity to buy tickets for this game

mckieran

Got my tickets for this game (+ Dublin-Meath). Really looking forward to both games. I am a pure neutral and have high hopes for a great atmosphere and 2 terrific games

INDIANA

should be close enough, past history dicates that. However I'd be lieing if I didn't say I expect Dublin to win.

Minder

Tickets are still on ticketmaster, Dublin were about 1/5 the last time i looked. There is no way they are 1/5 shots, even though i expect they will win.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Minder on May 27, 2009, 01:19:04 PM
Tickets are still on ticketmaster, Dublin were about 1/5 the last time i looked. There is no way they are 1/5 shots, even though i expect they will win.

Yes, 1/10 is probably closer to the truth. ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

longrunsthefox

Am heading to this one myself to give our Saffron brothers a bit of encouragement. The stadium will be rocking for the Dubs and Meath.  Dublin have really improved under Anthony Daly and Antrim don't seem to be coming on that much. I wouldn't be too optimistic for them but hopefully I'm wrong.

Gnevin

Hard too see anything but a Dublin win , however Dublin seem to have mental block about Antrim and I think it will be closer than people think.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

milltown row

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 27, 2009, 06:07:12 PM
Am heading to this one myself to give our Saffron brothers a bit of encouragement. The stadium will be rocking for the Dubs and Meath.  Dublin have really improved under Anthony Daly and Antrim don't seem to be coming on that much. I wouldn't be too optimistic for them but hopefully I'm wrong.

should be a cracker, I'm hoping the Dubs can make an effort and get in and support their team, will generate atmosphere in Croker. good squad of us will be heading down

i'm going for an Antrim win.

Farrandeelin

Hope Dublin win this one. My cousin is on the Dublin hurling panel. I also know that Dublin are putting in serious amount of work during training. I have to say that on the Spring form Dublin should win but championship is championship and Antrim will know that as well. I have to say heart dictates the head and I'm predicting a Dublin win. An awful pity this wasn't on tv that day but what can you do.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

naka

heading down and hoping antrim do the biz

slow corner back

At the start of the year I really fancied Antrim to beat the Dubs but given the form of both teams over the national league and the injury problems Antrim currently have I am no longer hopeful. Antrim have shown a bit of form in some challenges, drawing with Limerick and beating Waterford but it is hard to read very much into challenges and Antrim were well beaten by Clare in one at the weekend >:(. Still heading down to the game and looking forward to it but expect the Dubs full forward line to have too much craft for Antrims full back line. Hope I am wrong.

Minder

Paddy Power Odds

Dublin 1/7 Antrim 5/1 Draw 14/1

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on May 28, 2009, 10:19:43 PM
Jaysus, the 5/1 is worth a pound anyway.

Thats what i was thinking. Couldnt see any handicap betting for it.