Started by armaghniac, May 26, 2009, 07:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 10:31:48 PM
Quote from: delboy on May 26, 2009, 10:18:00 PM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 10:14:02 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 26, 2009, 10:05:02 PM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 10:01:32 PM

A complete joke . In the name of Jesus has this freeked out nanny state also to infect the GAA ethos with supporters aswell ? , notwithstanding the interference it's already caused the playing side of things . . If people wish to smoke themselves to death  , let them .

Not if their second hand smoke puts me in an early grave.

Tough titty on you then ziggy . If you don't like smoke , go away for yourself . move on to where there is no smoke .   ::) OOOh   unreal  . Banning cigarettes at GAA matches  . What next , Choc Ices is it ? ::)

Surely if anyone should go away it should be you since you are clearly in the minority.

I've never heard of anyone suffering from 'second hand choc ice eating'  ???

I'm thrilled for you  .

I'm also sickened at the goody goody brigade who moan and bitch about someone smoking a cigerette at a highly intense Championship match .  If you don't like second hand cigerette smoke move along , otherwise tough titty and stop bitching on about it please . Thank you .
if you dont like that the stadium is smoke free, then tough titty and stay at home and smoke yourself to death without annoying anyone else
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 26, 2009, 10:34:10 PM
Tough titty?

Bing, are you 12 years old? You sure sound like you are.

It's par for the course this side of the water at all outdoor venues - great idea too

No Gabriel , I'm still 10 . Tough Titty .

Gabriel_Hurl

You definitely need punctuation lessons, that's for sure.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 10:35:21 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 26, 2009, 10:30:32 PM

A complete joke . In the name of Jesus has this freeked out nanny state also to infect the GAA ethos with supporters aswell ? , notwithstanding the interference it's already caused the playing side of things . . If people wish to smoke themselves to death  , let them .

Tough titty on you then ziggy . If you don't like smoke , go away for yourself . move on to where there is no smoke .   ::) OOOh   unreal  . Banning cigarettes at GAA matches  . What next , Choc Ices is it ? ::)

Why the hell should I move aside because you want to poison yourself with toxic fumes and everyone around you? You're the one that should be made to move.

You know my answer .
If you don't like cigarette  smoke I reccomend that you keep well clear of GAA grounds .

I'd stand beside you at a match and I'd get the big fog horn thing and let it rip into your ear for 70 mins. Or maybe I'd stand in front of you and put up the auld brolley. Or maybe I'd take the fag out of yer gob and put it back in the wrong way around :D

RMDrive

Where are all these tough titty's coming out of? Is it something to do with a bra you can't get off? Or does it relate to grannies in some way? I'm worried lads. Very worried.

ziggysego

Quote from: RMDrive on May 26, 2009, 10:44:38 PM
Where are all these tough titty's coming out of? Is it something to do with a bra you can't get off? Or does it relate to grannies in some way? I'm worried lads. Very worried.

He must have cut his mouth as a baby
Testing Accessibility

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 26, 2009, 10:35:36 PM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 10:31:48 PM
Quote from: delboy on May 26, 2009, 10:18:00 PM

Surely if anyone should go away it should be you since you are clearly in the minority.

I've never heard of anyone suffering from 'second hand choc ice eating'  ???

I'm thrilled for you  .

I'm also sickened at the goody goody brigade who moan and bitch about someone smoking a cigerette at a highly intense Championship match .  If you don't like second hand cigerette smoke move along , otherwise tough titty and stop bitching on about it please . Thank you .
if you dont like that the stadium is smoke free, then tough titty and stay at home and smoke yourself to death without annoying anyone else

Well double tough titty on you then blewuporstuffed...... It so happens that I'm a non smoker myself and I don't give two hoots who smokes at a Championship game . My focus is  solely on the game . I do not lend myself to goody  goody P C   thought processes which would have me driven around the bend at every turn . If people wish to smoke . let them .  Championship matches are on the top end of the stress level zone ,  remember .

ziggysego

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 10:48:48 PM
If people wish to smoke . let them .  Championship matches are on the top end of the stress level zone ,  remember .

Well if they can't cope with the stress, being at the game mightn't be the best thing for them.
Testing Accessibility

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 26, 2009, 10:42:40 PM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 10:35:21 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 26, 2009, 10:30:32 PM

Why the hell should I move aside because you want to poison yourself with toxic fumes and everyone around you? You're the one that should be made to move.

You know my answer .
If you don't like cigarette  smoke I reccomend that you keep well clear of GAA grounds .

I'd stand beside you at a match and I'd get the big fog horn thing and let it rip into your ear for 70 mins. Or maybe I'd stand in front of you and put up the auld brolley. Or maybe I'd take the fag out of yer gob and put it back in the wrong way around :D

Yea , good for you thanks  You sound like a sensible individual .

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: RMDrive on May 26, 2009, 10:44:38 PM

Don't worry unless you're a woman .

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: ziggysego on May 26, 2009, 10:50:45 PM
If people wish to smoke . let them .  Championship matches are on the top end of the stress level zone ,  remember .

Well if they can't cope with the stress, being at the game mightn't be the best thing for them.

As I've already stated , if you don't like cigerette smoke stay away from GAA grounds .
It's that smple lads and lassies .

ziggysego

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 11:02:12 PM

As I've already stated , if you don't like cigerette smoke stay away from GAA grounds .

It's not as simple as that. WHY should we stay away?
Testing Accessibility

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: ziggysego on May 26, 2009, 11:12:40 PM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on May 26, 2009, 11:02:12 PM

It's not as simple as that. WHY should we stay away?

ok then don't stay away , please attend . Just quit bitching about second hand cigarette smoke . If you really are very worried that when you attend a game you may unbeknowns to yourself be beside a dreaded evil smoker , rte are great and provide the game (usually ) live on tv . otherwise it's on the Sunday game that evening .

JUst retired

We smokers have`nt long to live,(according to statistics). Please be nice to us. :'(