Munster final Kerry v Cork 7th June 2009

Started by orangeman, May 21, 2009, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky Blue

Can anyone confirm if the replay is televised?
Read somethign about it in The Irish Star earlier in the week but cant recall

Cheers

INDIANA

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on June 11, 2009, 01:21:08 PM
Down in Cork at a stag over the weekend, will try to nip along to what promises to be a cracking rematch, anyone know the story with tickets on the day? Is there a booth outside the stadium???

Mate if there was 50 going on the stag you'd all get tickets. Kerry fans didn't bother goingto killarney, they aren't going to go in numbers to cork.

Zulu

Quote from: Kentucky Blue on June 11, 2009, 01:38:14 PM
Can anyone confirm if the replay is televised?
Read somethign about it in The Irish Star earlier in the week but cant recall

Cheers

Yeah TV3 are definitely showing it.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: INDIANA on June 11, 2009, 01:39:32 PM
Down in Cork at a stag over the weekend, will try to nip along to what promises to be a cracking rematch, anyone know the story with tickets on the day? Is there a booth outside the stadium???

Mate if there was 50 going on the stag you'd all get tickets. Kerry fans didn't bother goingto killarney, they aren't going to go in numbers to cork.

Mostly Jackeens, I'll be lucky to convince 1 to come along with me...  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

marym

Terrace is cash at the stiles anyway . Think 15e. Stands are ticket only but an sure will have them for sale outside gate.

Archie Mitchell

Would love to see Tadhg Kennelly play at centre half back as could dictate alot of the play from back there.

magickingdom

Quote from: INDIANA on June 11, 2009, 01:39:32 PM

thats so lazy, there was 32,200 in killarney last sunday... mostly kerry

Mike Sheehy

Quotethats so lazy, there was 32,200 in killarney last sunday... mostly kerry

No point trying to talk sense to one of the self-proclaimed "best supporters in the world" Magickingdom.

ExiledGael

One decent turn out doesn't give you the right to preach about supporters just yet.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteOne decent turn out doesn't give you the right to preach about supporters just yet.

show us where the preaching was going on ?

ExiledGael

brokencrossbar1

I wouldn't call that preaching.  There'll be 30k at the game at the weekend I reckon.  I will probably take a run over myself.  I have the crutches at the minute so I might get parked nice and close ;D  Cork won't line out as selected.  There are at least 2 serious doubts in that team and I know for a fact that one player named is not fit to start.  I reckon they'll win it though as I think they are more ready for the time of year than Kerry, but I reckon the 3 baclk door games that Kerry will have will suit them better in the long run to get the like of dara fit and Kennelly used to playing championship football again.

magickingdom

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on June 11, 2009, 08:07:47 PM
Quotethats so lazy, there was 32,200 in killarney last sunday... mostly kerry

No point trying to talk sense to one of the self-proclaimed "best supporters in the world" Magickingdom.

when they leave the pub ms ;)

orangeman

It's reckoned Tommy Walsh won't be playing either - it's all a bluff.