What would you change about your life?

Started by SidelineKick, May 15, 2009, 04:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Choice of Uni courses? Decision not to go to uni? Choice of jobs? Choice of wife?

Is there anything that you look back on with regret and think "I should have done this / that".

You punks in the US? Any of you regret moving?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

the colonel

for the craic when i'm steaming i ask taxi drivers what if this is as good as it gets would you be happy? Jesus i get some crackin answers should try it

for myself, wouldn't change anything (yet)
the difference between success and failure is energy

corn02

Would of went to Liverpool for University, even just for the chance to see the face on Sideline again walking down the steps in Modo as the drunkest man in the history of the world.

illdecide

I regret not joining the Irish Army when i was 16
I regret not starting senior football until i was 24/25
I regret not going to Uni when i was the age (although if i joined the army then that wouldn't have happened anyway)

But where do you stop...life can be full of regrets, thats the beauty of it saan...Oh i regret not doing them lottery numbers... :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

No point regretting the mistakes in life. They lead you to where you are now and who you are. I like who I am.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Je ne regrette rien. Non, rien de rien.

SidelineKick

Quote from: corn02 on May 15, 2009, 04:13:08 PM
Would of went to Liverpool for University, even just for the chance to see the face on Sideline again walking down the steps in Modo as the drunkest man in the history of the world.

I was only the drunkest man in the world because our good friend had done an elbow drop off the stage and broke his ankle! (Worst elbow drop ever). I would have been 2nd if he didnt cut his holiday short.

Those were the days.

Reported.

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on May 15, 2009, 04:16:46 PM
No point regretting the mistakes in life. They lead you to where you are now and who you are. I like who I am.

You're the only one.

Reported.

the colonel

the difference between success and failure is energy

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on May 15, 2009, 04:18:48 PM

You're the only one.

A lot of people grumble about their live, I know I do. If you asked them honestly though, most would be happy with their lot in life.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on May 15, 2009, 04:21:30 PM

You're the only one.

A lot of people grumble about their live, I know I do. If you asked them honestly though, most would be happy with their lot in life.

No, I mean you're the only one that likes you.

Reported.

pintsofguinness

I wouldnt change anything about my life.

It's not perfect, there's things I would have done differently but everything has brought me to where I am now.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

Quote from: illdecide on May 15, 2009, 04:13:57 PM

I regret not starting senior football until i was 24/25

The Clans don't.

corn02

Quote from: SidelineKick on May 15, 2009, 04:18:22 PM
Quote from: corn02 on May 15, 2009, 04:13:08 PM

I was only the drunkest man in the world because our good friend had done an elbow drop off the stage and broke his ankle! (Worst elbow drop ever). I would have been 2nd if he didnt cut his holiday short.

Those were the days.

Still scared to think what would of happened if he hadn't of missed me.

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on May 15, 2009, 04:24:16 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 15, 2009, 04:21:30 PM

You're the only one.

No, I mean you're the only one that likes you.

Who's the bitterest man in the messageboard, the bitterest man in the messageboard? SidelineKick, that's who!  :D

Testing Accessibility