Mayo v Roscommon - Connacht SFC Semi-Final, June 20, Venue TBC

Started by RedandGreenSniper, May 13, 2009, 09:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

QuoteWhat do you mean by white smoke? 9 days before the game theyll make a decision, is that not a little late? McHale park must be a serious doubt to make the game, and I thought this was tactical ploy by OMahony
Janey Mac, I would never have considered that one! ;D
To give the man his due, I doubt if any one, even the maddest of us, could miss your joke.
He and his team won't be letting thought about the venue distract them now. I'd say they all will be willing to take the Rossies on, anywhere, any time.

Looking at Muppet's picture, I somehow imagine our sheepophile friend hasn't come on much since then.
He's still the innocent little pet of a fella he always was. :D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Lar Naparka on June 04, 2009, 01:56:27 PM
QuoteWhat do you mean by white smoke? 9 days before the game theyll make a decision, is that not a little late? McHale park must be a serious doubt to make the game, and I thought this was tactical ploy by OMahony
To give the man his due, I doubt if any one, even the maddest of us, could miss your joke.
He and his team won't be letting thought about the venue distract them now. I'd say they all will be willing to take the Rossies on, anywhere, any time.

Looking at Muppet's picture, I somehow imagine our sheepophile friend hasn't come on much since then.

I think he left with his tail firmly wedged between his legs :D
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

moysider

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 04, 2009, 02:00:56 PM
Quote from: Lar Naparka on June 04, 2009, 01:56:27 PM

I think he left with his tail firmly wedged between his legs :D

Might be something to do maggot strike these balmy days.

Rossfan

When you get Mayos and Shhliiiiigos ganging up on you .....you must be doing something right. :D
This game will be in Castlebar as Prenty will not want the €80k ground rent leaving Co Mayo so it'll be traffic jams all the way all day.
However it'll give me a chance to note any traitor houses in Ballagh.
I see O'Mahony is outdoing himself again talking us up .. ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Rossfan on June 04, 2009, 06:28:27 PM

Okay, ye're pig ugly useless feckers who can't play football to saves yer lives. Happy now?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Farrandeelin

When you get Mayos and Shhliiiiigos ganging up on you .....you must be doing something right. :D
This game will be in Castlebar as Prenty will not want the €80k ground rent leaving Co Mayo so it'll be traffic jams all the way all day.

You'll see the lovely 'Up Mayo' shed painted in Green and Red as you pass through Ballagh. ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

SLIGONIAN

Logically thinking the Connacht council really messed up the dates of the Connacht Championship especially so with McHale under development. Why didnt they fix Sligo V Galway for the 20 th and Mayos semi on 28th to give the them a few extra days. Weve both not been in action a while and Ros only played last week and there playing before us so that 2 championships games they play before we even play once.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

mckieran

Is there anywhere that I can see photos of the new look McHale pk?

Barney

Rossfan

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 04, 2009, 11:04:15 PM

You'll see the lovely 'Up Mayo' shed painted in Green and Red as you pass through Ballagh. ;D

Hopefully when a Patriot sets it on fire the Ros Co Council Fire Brigade will refuse to put it out.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Rossfan on June 05, 2009, 05:59:05 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 04, 2009, 11:04:15 PM

Hopefully when a Patriot sets it on fire the Ros Co Council Fire Brigade will refuse to put it out.
That's because all  two of them (a shepherd and his dog) will be off on a sheep rustling trip in Shligo at the time! :D

moysider

Looks like Clarkey gone for Ros game at least. Tore his groin v Louth.

Barney

A massive massive loss for us - he has been brilliant this season and didn't concede a goal since the first 10 minutes of the second league game.

I haven't seen Kenneth O'Malley play since his return from injury. At least he has 2 weeks to get working seriously with the outfield players. His aerial ability is nowhere near the same level as Clarke and although Cafferkey has shored up our full-back line if he is not on song, and Liam O'Malley is his usual lose self Kenneth will be a busy man.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Barney on June 07, 2009, 08:06:14 PM
A massive massive loss for us - he has been brilliant this season and didn't concede a goal since the first 10 minutes of the second league game.

I haven't seen Kenneth O'Malley play since his return from injury. At least he has 2 weeks to get working seriously with the outfield players. His aerial ability is nowhere near the same level as Clarke and although Cafferkey has shored up our full-back line if he is not on song, and Liam O'Malley is his usual lose self Kenneth will be a busy man.
No disrespect to Kenneth but Clarkey wil be a big loss. He has been the most consistent player we have had over the last  few years and I don't think I have ever heard a bad word about him.

muppet

Quote from: Barney on June 07, 2009, 08:06:14 PM

Must you constantly knock our players?
MWWSI 2017