Denis Glennon

Started by The GAA, May 12, 2009, 11:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

And we all know what this p***k is like, the way he reacted last Sunday when he was being substituted, if i had been that guy holding his tracksuit top for him and he snapped it like that that and threw it away, i would have went up into the stand after him and hit him a slap in the mouth, cheeky b**tard, he thinks hes God
yeah youd swear he was the only decent footbsller in the county
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

corcaioch

Quote from: Gold on May 13, 2009, 01:37:24 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on May 12, 2009, 04:33:02 PM
he's an excellent player- but he's very difficult to handle. O Flaharta puts up with him because he has to. They have no chance of doing anything without him and Denis is well aware of that.

why the f**k are some players like that--you dont hear much of it goin on in Armagh, Kerry or Tyrone etc but you do in Antrim and now Westmeath.

I was just speakin to a Westmeath Taxi Driver yesterday and i was saying that Glennon was some footballer but he said that he plays well for 30 seconds, scores a point then dissapears for 30 mins--he said he's rarely if ever seemed to try for a full game

Dissapointed to hear he often throws the toys out of the pram

That seems about right. Had a massive first half against the Dubs last year- David Henry was switched onto him and he did nothing for the rest of the game - and with that went Westmeath's hopes of a win - however sticky their defence was.  ::)