Serious Breaking News Story

Started by Ping Pong Santa, May 11, 2009, 05:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filthydog

gallsman

Quote from: filthydog on September 18, 2009, 02:13:26 PM
See Katie reckons she was raped by an unknown celeb.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/surrey/8262226.stm

Wonder who it was?

"Ms Price, who models under the name Jordan, said she had no plans to make a formal complaint and would "absolutely never" name the celebrity."

Then why on earth mention it in the first place. I suppose it could be argued that it's all part of a plan to keep her name in the headlines. Supposition can't libellous, can it?!

johnneycool

Quote from: gallsman on September 18, 2009, 03:02:26 PM
See Katie reckons she was raped by an unknown celeb.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/surrey/8262226.stm

Wonder who it was?

"Ms Price, who models under the name Jordan, said she had no plans to make a formal complaint and would "absolutely never" name the celebrity."

Then why on earth mention it in the first place. I suppose it could be argued that it's all part of a plan to keep her name in the headlines. Supposition can't libellous, can it?!

That girl will say or do anything to keep in the 'limelight'. Hard to believe a word that comes out of those implanted lips.

thebigfella

Wonder who it was?

John Leslie? He's got previous, if you can believe Ulrikakakaka

filthydog

Well at least one her children looks as if it only got half the bag. Wonder if there is a connection?

full back

Quote from: filthydog on September 18, 2009, 03:18:35 PM
Well at least one her children looks as if it only got half the bag. Wonder if there is a connection?

FFS, bit harsh there

She is an attention whore

Obviously starting to panic as the public arent siding with her & she is looking for some sympathy

gawa316

Yeah way to go...making fun of her disabled son...would you be so quick to slag if God forbid one of your family members was affected by the same condition?

ziggysego

Quote from: johnneycool on September 18, 2009, 03:12:17 PM
Quote from: gallsman on September 18, 2009, 03:02:26 PM

Wonder who it was?

That girl will say or do anything to keep in the 'limelight'. Hard to believe a word that comes out of those implanted lips.

Best craic is, she is complaining that the press and talking about this.
Testing Accessibility

filthydog

Quote from: gawa316 on September 18, 2009, 04:29:04 PM

Yeah way to go...making fun of her disabled son...would you be so quick to slag if God forbid one of your family members was affected by the same condition?

It's only a bit of craic ffs. Where were you when everyone else was taking the piss outta her and her family??

You know nothing about my family so mind your own house.

milltown row

sure didn't she 'rape' young stuutering Gareth Gates??

wee lad was still in nappies and her up the duff FFS !!!!

gawa316

Quote from: filthydog on September 18, 2009, 04:35:40 PM
It's only a bit of craic ffs. Where were you when everyone else was taking the piss outta her and her family??

You know nothing about my family so mind your own house.

So now its okay because everyone else does it? Oh right great sense.

If you think its a bit of craic to slag a disabled child when thats up to you

Minder

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on September 18, 2009, 11:25:29 PM
She's nothing but a talentless slut, I hope she gets everything coming to her.

I agree wholeheartedly.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"