GaaBoard Seance

Started by muppet, May 06, 2009, 05:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: illdecide on May 07, 2009, 12:43:23 PM
Quote from: leenie on May 07, 2009, 12:25:08 PM
;)

what happens at the seance stays at the seance

Well Leenie i too was visited by an unknown spirit last night but i just didn't share her it with you guys. I was watching poker on TG4 last night when it happened

???

leenie

Quote from: full back on May 07, 2009, 01:04:04 PM
;)

Well Leenie i too was visited by an unknown spirit last night but i just didn't share her it with you guys. I was watching poker on TG4 last night when it happened

???

me too  ???
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

illdecide

Quote from: leenie on May 07, 2009, 01:07:06 PM
;)

???

me too  ???

Oh my god...does that mean we...!!! ;D Did you enjoy it as much as i did???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on May 07, 2009, 02:06:45 PM
Quote from: leenie on May 07, 2009, 01:07:06 PM
;)

???

me too  ???

Oh my god...does that mean we...!!! ;D Did you enjoy it as much as i did???

No idea what you are on about illdecide ???

illdecide

Well ask Leenie :D :D I think it was her who took advantage of me last night during my poker
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

muppet

Official Statement from the GaaBoard Seance:

Last night contact was made with the 'other side'.

It was all a bit confusing at the start as Puckoon broke the 'bring no alcohol' rule and Maggie thought it was an Ann Summers party. Treasurer started asking everyone for money until we told her that GNevin had been around earlier and taken all our wallets. Pints and Ziggy are dangerous men to be around when the lights go out but Leenie silenced everyone when she floated up to the ceiling and started speaking to us in fluent Middle Irish with a strong Cork accent.

She spoke with a deep voice and told us she was a man who called himself 'de Wizard of Laws' and that he was 'da ghost of Gaa past, boy'. The Ghost magically had a HD 42" screen with him and he showed us pictures of fellas in flat caps cycling 30 miles to training. We saw hang sangwiches and the tae at half time. He showed us da Bishop throwing the ball in at the start of a match. Then he showed us dressing rooms of players, all on their knees, with the Parish Priest saying a pre-match prayer. In the games no one ever fell down unless they were unconscious and even then they got up and played on. 'da Wizard of Laws' was very keen to point out the players 'never opened their gobs back den' and there were no frees given 'unless ye were shot'. We saw 40 year old men getting into games as U-14s and saw a game in McHale park where there were millions of people but the official attendance was announced as 139. He showed us clips of Ulster teams being useless and Mayo losing an All-Ireland Final. We saw Pat Spillane running around like Stavros Flatley and Jimmy Keaveny taking a free with a bag of chips in his hand.

He told us some one else would come tonight as the Ghost of Gaa present. He was about to tell us who, but Puckoon woke up, threw a bottle through the HD screen and started singing 'Come on baby light my fire' to Maggie.......Statement finishes.........
MWWSI 2017