5 (4.2%)
Ian Parsley - Alliance
12 (10%)
None of the above
25 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Maguire01

Quote from: stiffler on May 08, 2009, 11:19:22 PM
3 votes for the DUP. Can we guess who these are from...or would that count as outing posters?   ;)
I wouldn't regard the poll as too scientific!

Roger

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 09, 2009, 09:14:41 AM
Quote from: stiffler on May 08, 2009, 11:19:22 PM
3 votes for the DUP. Can we guess who these are from...or would that count as outing posters?   ;)
I wouldn't regard the poll as too scientific!
I'm somewhat surprised at the results none-the-less.

Tonto

I'm afraid there's no-one really for me to vote for since the UUP joined the Tories.  Still haven't forgave those bastards after the A-I Agreement ;)

Anyway, agree with the comments about Barbara Brown - she's a right oul trout.

Donagh

Quote from: Tonto on May 11, 2009, 06:13:58 PM

Who's that?

fred the red

I'm afraid there's no-one really for me to vote for since the UUP joined the Tories.  Still haven't forgave those b**tards after the A-I Agreement ;)

Theres an option for none of the above   ::)

Tonto

Quote from: Donagh on May 11, 2009, 06:17:16 PM

Who's that?
The candidate for Ourselves Alone.

Donagh

Quote from: Tonto on May 11, 2009, 06:24:59 PM

I still don't know who you are referring to but if you care to set aside that famous Portadown bigotry you tra mp around this Board like dog shit and have a little respect of the rights and culture of others we may be able to communicate a little better.

Tonto

Quote from: Donagh on May 11, 2009, 06:29:36 PM
Quote from: Tonto on May 11, 2009, 06:24:59 PM

I still don't know who you are referring to but if you care to set aside that famous Portadown bigotry you tra mp around this Board like dog shit and have a little respect of the rights and culture of others we may be able to communicate a little better.
Portadown?

'Fraid you have me mistaken for someone else, big man.  Maybe the intelligence network isn't what it once was. :D

Donagh

Dog shit tends to smell the same wherever the mutt is kenneled. The brand you trail about with you is particularly obnoxious.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Donagh on May 11, 2009, 06:42:39 PM
Dog shit tends to smell the same wherever the mutt is kenneled. The brand you trail about with you is particularly obnoxious.
The republican stuff smells just as bad, truth be told.  ;)

slow corner back

I was talking to a local sdlp man the other day who was pushing the line that Alban could sneak 3rd place with a split unionist vote. At first I told him he was talking out his ass but he kept arguing so I looked up the figure tonight from the 2004 election. After the first count the UUP were only about 4000 votes ahead of the SDLP but then picked up good transfers from Allister but not enough to push him over the finish line. At this point the Alliance/farmer candidate Gilliland, Eamon McCann and the green candidate were eliminated with Nicholson picking up 22000 votes and Morgan 20000. This was enough to push Nicholson over the line and the third seat, BDBs surplus was never distributed. What surprised me was that although we are always told the alliance are a unionist party and all the centrist votes are really unionist votes loaned out there was almost a 50/50 split in the transfers. Overall taking into account transfers we ended with about 53% unionist vote 47% nationalist. I still believe it will be an election too early for the SDLP this time although it may be closer than I first thought.

ziggysego

I see that the Ulster Unionist slogan for Europe is Vote For Change. They always get in, so are they saying give their vote to Ian Parsley?
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

As the DUP are in cahoots with their mortal enemy ("we will not sit in government with terrorists" etc.) will the Ulster Unionist party now get the hardline unionist vote or will they opt for Jim Allister?

Roger

Quote from: ziggysego on May 11, 2009, 11:42:28 PM
I see that the Ulster Unionist slogan for Europe is Vote For Change.
Bizarre.  What is the change, a link with the Conservatives?  Not much of a change given they fought the bit out about the name and couldn't agree to merge.

pintsofguinness

I wouldnt spit on any of them if they were on fire never mind voting for them.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?