Champions League Final 2009: Manchester United vs Barcelona.Wed 27th May. Rome.

Started by EC Unique, May 05, 2009, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 28, 2009, 06:11:07 PM
Quote from: full back on May 28, 2009, 05:46:59 PM

Warrior my bollox
He is constantly rolling around on the ground & he is an expert in time wasting - the only Barca player to fcuk me off last night.
After the challenge with VDS he was rolling on the ground. But like Lazarus he rose from the dead & made it to the other end of the pitch in double quick time.
Then some sniper took him out after the ball went out of play ::)
*from a p1ssed off Utd fan*

He done well lifting the trophy after all the knocks he took  ;)

I know, the b4stard  :D

EC Unique

Bloody phone has not stopped beep beeping all day... Ah well if you give it you have to be able to take it :D

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 28, 2009, 06:06:19 PM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on May 28, 2009, 05:50:49 PM
That behaviour should be familiar to MU fans!...from a pissed off Chelsea fan, we should have won the bloody thing!! ;)

To be fair the challenge with VDS looked painful and there was a reckless two footed lunge from CR7 ;) that was worth at the very least a yellow.  And less of the "old"...believe it or not Puyol only turned 31 a few weeks ago and is younger than Henry!

I assume you mean the one where he slid in but actually didn't touch him as opposed to the time he nearly killed him with a shoulder?

Sounds like you're sorer than Puyol, Seanie
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

A Quinn Martin Production

Clive Tyldesly:  Michael Carrick is every bit as good a passer of the ball as Xavi
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on May 28, 2009, 07:25:41 PM
Bloody phone has not stopped beep beeping all day... Ah well if you give it you have to be able to take it :D

Pity some of the other United fans on here couldn't take that same view  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

got about 20 texts today, it wouldnt have been to bad but they were nearly all the same, be original people. Illdecide's one is one of the better ones
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Diet Coke

Some screwball Man U supporter killed 4 Barca supporters after the game in Nigeria......talk about sore losers! :o
Ater all it's only a game.
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on May 28, 2009, 08:54:50 PM
got about 20 texts today, it wouldnt have been to bad but they were nearly all the same, be original people. Illdecide's one is one of the better ones

I thought mine was the best  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Main Street

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on May 28, 2009, 05:50:49 PM
That behaviour should be familiar to MU fans!...from a pissed off Chelsea fan, we should have won the bloody thing!! ;)

To be fair the challenge with VDS looked painful and there was a reckless two footed lunge from CR7 ;) that was worth at the very least a yellow.  And less of the "old"...believe it or not Puyol only turned 31 a few weeks ago and is younger than Henry!
Henry is an old warrior as well  :)  But when you play for the one club all your football life, it adds more mystique to it.
Anyway, the Barca fans just love him.

Yes, Puyol shipped a bad lunge by Ronaldo as well as a couple of elbows from him.

I am truly neutral in these matters ;D

gallsman

Tevez a poor mans Kuyt

Someone's been reading or listening to Barry Glendenning too much I see!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Diet Coke on May 28, 2009, 08:55:57 PM
Some screwball Man U supporter killed 4 Barca supporters after the game in Kenya......talk about sore losers! :o
Ater all it's only a game.
An elderly, white man with a purple nose was seen staggering from the wreckage after the incident.

Tony Baloney

There's been some good artwork floating about too.

Feel free to post it here. I particularly liked the childish one of Rafa standing giving Whiskey Nose the bird.

Midman

Quote from: gallsman on May 28, 2009, 09:04:39 PM
Tevez a poor mans Kuyt

Someone's been reading or listening to Barry Glendenning too much I see!

Actually its Paul Doyle and he describes Tevez as a richmans Dirk Kuyt.

;)

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"