USA

Started by Bainisteoir, May 05, 2009, 02:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bainisteoir

is NYC all its cracked up to be? a Few friends have said that Vegas is a sickening place and you should stay no more than 2 or 3 days... Really wanna see Vegas though so dunno wat to do.

thebigfella

Quote from: Bainisteoir on May 06, 2009, 09:57:52 AM
is NYC all its cracked up to be? a Few friends have said that Vegas is a sickening place and you should stay no more than 2 or 3 days... Really wanna see Vegas though so dunno wat to do.

Yes - you would have to be a complete odd c*** not to think so. 

a Few friends have said that Vegas is a sickening place and you should stay no more than 2 or 3 days... Really wanna see Vegas though so dunno wat to do.

It's because of 3 days not sleeping and getting up to all sorts of imaginable stuff you are in the complete horrors. Again I would go but go with a group of like minded fellas  ;)

tyrone girl

San Diego fantastic city as for vegas i reckon 3 days is plenty in it, well it was for me anyway. Loved it but the 3 days was defo enough.

Puckoon

In the immortal words of a fellow poster, vegas is just a poor mans Bangor.

Gabriel_Hurl

better than Reno though  ;)

longrunsthefox

It is a tacky, lush OTT sh*t hole but worth going to for about two days just to see... and never return.   

magickingdom

Quote from: Puckoon on May 06, 2009, 03:49:41 PM
In the immortal words of a fellow poster, vegas is just a poor mans Bangor.

dont mind puck hes a reno local! as one who spent time in both..... 3 days in vegas is loads 1 will do reno ;D