Doire v Mhuineacháin 24/5/09

Started by Oakleafer93, April 27, 2009, 12:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Controversial incidents galore coming up now on Sunday Game.

Mc Cloy is a strong boy.

Schkite

See the attempt at an eye-gouge by Doherty?

orangeman

Quote from: Schkite on May 24, 2009, 10:27:13 PM

Quinlan 12 weeks. Good job it's not rugby ............   oops - there's a rugby tackle !

JMohan

You have to protect players and enforce the rules - you can't suspend Mullan and let McManus off scot free!

What kind of signal does that give?

orangeman

Did he have a wee look around to see if he was being watched ?

JMohan

Quote from: currychip on May 24, 2009, 10:23:21 PM
I was near the Miullan incident.  Saw it well.  Must say, I was definitely pleased.  The Monaghan man did the dirty on Mullan.  Mullan got him back.  The Monaghan man dropped like a bag of shite.  If you are going to dish it out you can't complain.  Didn't stop Monaghan, who were  low for so much of the game.   P Bradley was so abused for the whole game and unbelievebly got booked before the game ended, for zilch.

Thank God one Derry man isn't in the pub!

Surrounded by sore losers

JMohan

Quote from: orangeman on May 24, 2009, 10:30:34 PM
That was after

the green man

Quote from: JMohan on May 24, 2009, 10:24:02 PM
No one saying people are allowed to knee someone in the balls - but McManus can't drag someone down and whinge at the consequences.

You cant defend this JM. There is simply no room in the game for what Brian done. None whatso ever

How do you know it was an attempt an that. Clerkin came in to try and out muscle Doc off the ball. Fergal took a dislike and the two choked each other to the ground.

orangeman

Fergal's second yellow wasn't merited ???????????????  Is he serious ???????????

oakleafgael

Quote from: orangeman on May 24, 2009, 10:30:34 PM

He didnt. They must have some size of balls in Monaghan if Mullan is supposed to have struck him in them. A knee into the midriff and likely to recieve a month for his actions.

orangeman

Paddy Bradley is an awesome footballer.

JMohan

Quote from: hardstation on May 24, 2009, 10:31:55 PM
Your aul ballix. Mullan had him in a headlock. McManus had him around the ribs and Mullan did look up and sink the knee in him.

Good luck to Mullan, he'll kneed it.

Ha ha ... bias and twisted

Can't you be good losers?

Schkite

Quote from: the green man on May 24, 2009, 10:32:08 PM

How do you know it was an attempt an that. Clerkin came in to try and out muscle Doc off the ball. Fergal took a dislike and the two choked each other to the ground.

I was just wondering how anyone else saw it. Heard from someone after that was sitting at that far side with a better view and they reckoned there was something in it. All I saw was when Dick was on the ground you could see Doherty's left hand come round to his face, but sure you couldn't see much after that. Think there's a photo on sportsfile that you can see it a bit better.

mountainboii

The Mullan incident looked even worse there. If anything I think he was more the instigator of that tussle.

orangeman

Fair play to Anthony - he didn't shy away.

Definite attempt at headbutt by Freeman there.